hey guys, heres a metal song i did a few months back and semi forgot about. Im a retard with drums so if anyone could do drums to it i would love you forever!

C4C!
Attachments:
New Song (needs Drums) drop a#.gpx
Equipment:
ESP LTD EC-1000
Agile 727 Interceptor Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Marshall 1960A Cab
Peavey 6505+
Rack stuff

Whoop Whoop. Holla.
Hey I have a friend who is great with em I will have him look at it for you. But for future reference most ppl do indeed not have gp6 yet, so you may want to make gp5 copies as well.
anyways
-song wasn't bad, just a lil on the generic side, which sometimes isn't a bad thing.
-Only thing I didn't like was the way you framed your time sigs. This is set more as an 8/8 song with its accents (no 4/4 and 8/8 are NOT the same in case ppl flame that lol) When you compose you want to look at the way the song flows and is sectioned off by the riffs and accents, then you can usual find the correct time sig. I'm just anal about that stuff, it really is of little consequence. Nice, tight song tho keep it up.
Quote by Joey_Darkshire
Hey I have a friend who is great with em I will have him look at it for you. But for future reference most ppl do indeed not have gp6 yet, so you may want to make gp5 copies as well.
anyways
-song wasn't bad, just a lil on the generic side, which sometimes isn't a bad thing.
-Only thing I didn't like was the way you framed your time sigs. This is set more as an 8/8 song with its accents (no 4/4 and 8/8 are NOT the same in case ppl flame that lol) When you compose you want to look at the way the song flows and is sectioned off by the riffs and accents, then you can usual find the correct time sig. I'm just anal about that stuff, it really is of little consequence. Nice, tight song tho keep it up.

yea dude i get where your coming from. and yea i'm gunna head back and change some guitar parts. sorry for the horrible RSE.

here is the gp5 file.

thanks all!
Attachments:
New Song (needs Drums) drop a#.gp5
Equipment:
ESP LTD EC-1000
Ibanez RG7321
Marshall 1960A Cab
Peavey 6505+
Rack stuff

Whoop Whoop. Holla.
Hey, I've attached a file below with a couple parts added in at bars 34 to 41. Not the most elaborate, but if you like I can have another crack at writing something more interesting over the next couple of days
Attachments:
New Song drums at 34 - 41.gp5
I added a bit of drums which I think fit the song pretty well. I aslso edited the first bit of drums with a bit of snare to give it a bit of life.

HELLEDIT: And I would love to hear this when it's done, it sounds great.
Attachments:
New Drums edited 5-13, written 14-21,50-61,72-73.gp5
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Last edited by Helloween4Ever at Aug 23, 2010,
Quote by Helloween4Ever
I added a bit of drums which I think fit the song pretty well. I aslso edited the first bit of drums with a bit of snare to give it a bit of life.

HELLEDIT: And I would love to hear this when it's done, it sounds great.

DUUUUUDE! that is so full of Win its unbelievable . I love the solo drums, the chorus and the end!!!! awesome man. Would you let me use them and credit you? great ****in work bro and thanks for the comment, i appreciate it
Equipment:
ESP LTD EC-1000
Ibanez RG7321
Marshall 1960A Cab
Peavey 6505+
Rack stuff

Whoop Whoop. Holla.
Quote by Jigsaw62
DUUUUUDE! that is so full of Win its unbelievable . I love the solo drums, the chorus and the end!!!! awesome man. Would you let me use them and credit you? great ****in work bro and thanks for the comment, i appreciate it

haha thanks bro! yeah sure, go for it!
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
I made this in my free time, I think you should still pick Helloween4Ever's drums though, I'm not really trying to compete, I was just bored. Definitely not the best drums I can do since it isn't my own work, and I tend to right drums simultaneously with the rest of the song.
Attachments:
New Song drop a# champayne drums.gp5
Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because.. that was brilliant, champayne

Some of My Recent Songs

[thread="1403441"]Synthetic Damage WIP[/thread]

[thread="1350364"]The Nightman Awakens[/thread]

[thread="1322579"]Into the Sunset WIP[/thread]

[thread="1296556"]Frost[/thread]
[thread="1247340"]The Butter Knife Massacre[/thread]
[thread="1253933"]Into The Sparta Pit[/thread]

[thread="1224038"]Untitled Tech Thing[/thread]
Last edited by champayne at Aug 25, 2010,
^And here's some more boredom induced work for TS.

Could've spent more time on them, and they're written for a higher bpm, but it works...sort of.

Edit: The bpm is at 120 fro some reason...
Attachments:
Drums1.gp5
Last edited by MapOfYourHead at Aug 26, 2010,
Quote by Joey_Darkshire
anyways

Actually, it's not that it should be in 8/8 instead of 4/4, the tempo should be 180bpm and not 90bpm