Page 1 of 2
"The scope of Iran's reaction will include the entire earth," said Ahmadinejad. "We also tell you — the West — that all options are on the table."

But I didn't do anything to that guy, ****ing asshole.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by entity0009
Death by garish colours, yes.

They should have gone with a shade of mauve.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
That would make a terrible ambassador, it doesn't hold talks, negotiate or anything.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Ahmadinejad
an ambassador of death for the enemies of humanity, has a main message of peace and friendship.

Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Kensai
That would make a terrible ambassador, it doesn't hold talks, negotiate or anything.

Much like Iran's current president it makes loud noises, flies off the handle and then blows its top.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Orange is also the color of our test dummy aircraft used for missile and targeting system development. Coincidence when outcome is the same? Thing looks like a piece of crap to be honest, and that from a senior aerospace engineering student.
This guy is acting like he just entered the God Mode cheat. Its one fucking aircraft.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Really it should be pink, the sight of a neon pink missile approaching would be interesting to say the least!
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
hey man, orange is pretty deadly. take a look at this past example

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by AJDrac
Orange is also the color of our test dummy aircraft used for missile and targeting system development. Coincidence when outcome is the same? Thing looks like a piece of crap to be honest, and that from a senior aerospace engineering student.

The color comment was a joke. Next to impossible to tell if it's a piece of crap or not.
That's coming from an aerospace engineer that's been working in the industry for the last 20 years.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Ahmadinejad said, "The jet, as well as being an ambassador of death for the enemies of humanity, has a main message of peace and friendship."

How does something nicknamed "the ambassador of death" carry a message of peace and friendship? Crazy Iranians.
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
Speaking to a group of officials, Ahmadinejad said, "The jet, as well as being an ambassador of death for the enemies of humanity, has a main message of peace and friendship."
...What?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by Jackal58
Much like Iran's current president it makes loud noises, flies off the handle and then blows its top.

*facepalm*
It's orange, it looks like a solid-fuel rocket that's been bolted to a foam tube.

wow.

Who would really trust Iranian technology, like even the Iranians are like wow, yeah cool, probably not the best but cool. It's probably the same feeling they got when they were introduced to black and white all-tube tvs in 1980.
Quote by itchy guitar
This guy is acting like he just entered the God Mode cheat. Its one fucking aircraft.

HAHAHAHAHA!

They think that silly little "bottle rocket" scares us? LMAO

I almost feel sorry for them.......almost.

Quote by rickyj
well yea, but take a look at this!

(Invalid img)

doesnt seem too deadly now does it?

you're right!

anyway wouldnt it be nice to have the title of ambassador of death? someone should run for office
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by metalblaster
*facepalm*
It's orange, it looks like a solid-fuel rocket that's been bolted to a foam tube.

wow.

Who would really trust Iranian technology, like even the Iranians are like wow, yeah cool, probably not the best but cool. It's probably the same feeling they got when they were introduced to black and white all-tube tvs in 1980.

That is why it's pilotless I'd imagine.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Speaking to a group of officials, Ahmadinejad said, "The jet, as well as being an ambassador of death for the enemies of humanity, has a main message of peace and friendship."

Seriously, what?!

Anyway, I'll be among the first to be hit by those if they actually use them for Nuclear warfare. The Iranian government is really pissing me off (nothing against the Iranian people though. Some are great).
'Enemies of Humanity' ? Is this guy expecting an alien invasion or something?
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
When I first heard about it I thought it was some official's new title. I was like, "HOLY SHIT! AMBASSADOR OF DEATH!? THAT HAS TO BE THE MOST BAD ASS MAN ON THE PLANET!" I was slightly disappointed.

edit: Just read the article, this is funny. "The ambassador of death... will have a message of peace and friendship," among other things. How much do you all want to bet it's a pile of junk that flies and this is the lamest attempt at scaring people into not ****ing with you ever?
Last edited by cornmancer at Aug 22, 2010,
Quote by jimmyled

Seriously, what?!

Anyway, I'll be among the first to be hit by those if they actually use them for Nuclear warfare. The Iranian government is really pissing me off (nothing against the Iranian people though. Some are great).

Pretty much what I think.

A lot of what he said made me go "wat"
There's so many stupid quotes in that article I can't be arsed to quote them all... So to Iran.

And Ambassador of Death? Something for "a message of peace and friendship"?! HA! Iran failed.

And it sounds like an Arnold Schwarzenegger film haha
Quote by leg end
There's so many stupid quotes in that article I can't be arsed to quote them all... So to Iran.

And Ambassador of Death? Something for "a message of peace and friendship"?! HA! Iran failed.

And it sounds like an Arnold Schwarzenegger film haha

Exactly. I thought it might amuse.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by ethan_hanus
Yeah, everyone outside his country is an enemy of humanity. Crazy Muslims.

Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
its a poor mans SCUD missle
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Actually it's a cruise missile.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
"The jet, as well as being an ambassador of death for the enemies of humanity, has a main message of peace and friendship."

Suuuuuuuuure. You guys and North Korea. It'd be Christmas every day if we were controlled by you. Which you bastards would love now wouldn't you?

And when I say we I mean the world, not the U.S since I'm not american.
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Who pirates Winrar? that has to be the most passive aggressive program I've ever seen.

"hey you should really buy me, the 40 days is up"
* hits X button*
" Oh okay, maybe next time?"

You sir have just won a thousand internets.
So Ahmadinejad's favourite colour is orange then? I wonder what it says about him...

This color of luxury and pleasure appeals to the flamboyant and fun-loving person who likes a lively social round. Orange people may be inclined to dramatize a bit, and people notice them, but they are generally good-natured and popular.

So he likes to paint phallic objects the colour of flamboyance. Interestin'.
Quote by Jackal58

Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
'Speaking to a group of officials, Ahmadinejad said, "The jet, as well as being an ambassador of death for the enemies of humanity, has a main message of peace and friendship."'

Certainly sounds like Islam
Quote by Jackal58

You reckon that's what the guy out of Speed calls his penis? His "Cruise missile"?
Page 1 of 2