Hey guys, I need some help.

Is there a way to hook a multi effects pedal into an amp's effects loop? I'm not using the distortion on the multi effect pedal (boss gt-10), just the delay, chorus, clean boost, and limiter for the most part.
ALSO, the reverb controls on my amp are located right at the beginning of the chain, prior to the amp's eq controls (fender vibro-king). Will this have any effect on it if i put the gt-10 in the loop?

Thanks alot
Wouldn't you just plug it in like a normal pedal? Use the guitar input as the send and the amp output as the return.

I don't know how true this is, but I would think that multi effects pedals are designed to go in front of the amp though, as a lot of them have built in preamps, etc.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92

as a lot of them have built in preamps, etc.

i don't want to use the multi efect's preamp. the amp's preamp is much better.
Yeah, I would just put it in the loop like a normal pedal.
Can't help you regarding the reverb.
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
Quote by Mangohabs
i don't want to use the multi efect's preamp. the amp's preamp is much better.

No, I'm not saying that you are or that you want to, I'm just saying that because they are built in, they pedal overall might be more suited to go in front of the amp. I don't know though, as I've only used the Boss ME's, not hte GT's.

And if your pedal does have 2 inputs and 2 outpus, definitely do a 4 connection - it'll make your noise suppressor 100x more effective.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
are you just talking about the reverb's pot? b/c I'm not 100%, but I think it's wired after your pre? google for your models schematic.

as for the gt-10, check the manual, most come with various wiring diagrams.