Hey UG I am looking for a decent 7 string as I am about to jump from 6 string's to 7's. My Budget is about 800 (give or take), willing (actually prefer) to go second hand and I am basically looking for: a fixed bridge, 24 frets, any good sounding pickups (I'd prefer passives but actives will suffice), neckthrough and an ebony fretboard IF possible but it's not a deal breaker if it doesn't have one.
My main candidates as of now are:
Schecter Jeff Loomis Sig http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Schecter-Jeff-Loomis-Signature-NT-7-String-VRS-/150482760587?pt=Guitar
Agile Agile Septor Pro 727 http://cgi.ebay.com/Agile-Septor-Pro-727-MN-Black-Flm-7-String-Guitar-/390223609571?pt=Guitar

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Btw I play metal
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Before I saw that you mentioned it, I was gonna suggest the Loomis model. It is top notch, super playable, comfortable, and it just screams.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I thought of both an Agile and the Loomis model as well, before even seeing those were what you were looking at already. I'm sure either would just suit you perfectly. Very high quality pieces of gear, there.
I play a Schecter C-7 Hellraiser, and can't say anything bad about it. And from what I've heard, Agiles are pretty good too.
Whatever you do, make sure you play some 7's before you get one, and make sure you're okay with the size differences. I would be especially wary of Schecters - they get BIG.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Prodigy179

I forgot to mention that I'm looking for a bigger scale, 25.5 isn't enough for me at least, thanks though...I couldn't tell what scale the second guitar was
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more