So I got the AL2000 with FR, standard tuning, 11-49 strings.

Decided to try a few different options regarding bridge pickup to make it sound better, basically more warmth, clarity and bit more aggressive sound.

First I tried a 498T but with an Alnico 8 magnet. Sounded aggressive but I noticed I lost the tightness of bass that I experienced with the stock Agile ceramics.

So next step became a hybrid, one coil from the 498T, one coil from the Agile pickup, and using the Alnico 8. No cover.

I got the bass tightness back, but still lacked the warmth I got with the Tone Zone in my cheapo Warlock.

So today I decided to try an Alnico 4 in the hybrid pickup. Well unfortunately it sounds aggressive BUT what the heck, where did the bass go ?? It's gone, compared to when I used the Alnico 8.

What I didn't like about the Alnico 8 was I had to raise the pickup up to get more bite but also better bass tightness and clarity.

Not sure what I'll do now, if I'll go back to Alnico 8, or even go as far as trying a BC Rich pickup with Alnico magnet.

I haven't even done anything to the neck pickup yet.
Guitars: Agile AL-2000 FR / B.C. Rich Warlock
Amps: Vox Lil Night Train / Vox AC4TV8 / Dean Markley K-150
Rack: ADA MP-1 / ADA MP-2 / Quadraverb / Rocktron Hush (definitely need a power amp)
Some pedals, some other stuff
I think your problem is you're trying to get warmth, clarity and aggression and those three things contradict each other, especially clarity and warmth. Also, by using mismatched coils, you're effectively doing the old PAF design only with different magnets - you're always going to get quite a transparent tone. Also, comparing any pickup to a Tone Zone isn't very good, since the Tone Zone is incredibly thick-toned; you're not going to find any other pickup with the thickness of the Tone Zone and yet clearer response.

I would suggest you pick either clarity or warmth and focus on that. Clarity will be easier to obtain and you can't really fake clarity, but you can fake warmth with your amp's EQ section, an EQ pedal or even just the tone and volume controls on the guitar. To that end I would suggest you stick to mismatched coils and use a ceramic (slightly more aggressive and clearer) or alnico V (slightly warmer) magnet. The Seymour Duncan Custom '59, an invention of the SD forum users, is based on this principle (most use a ceramic version for the bridge and the alnico V version for the neck).
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
I put an Alnico II in yesterday, was a bit late so didn't have a chance to do adjustments ie raise closer to strings and adjust pole pieces, but it seems to have fixed the problem a little bit. I'll know more once I'm home tomorrow afternoon.

For neck pickup I think I may try an Alnico IV
Rack: ADA MP-1 / ADA MP-2 / Quadraverb / Rocktron Hush (definitely need a power amp)
Did another change yesterday. Took out the stock neck pickup, since it's white, used one coil for the bridge one for the neck, mixing with a bridge n neck coil from a BC Rich.

Why ??? Guess I tried it for looks, since it ended up looking like the b/w Michael Schenker theme.

It was a BITCH making two pickups using Agile coils with BC Rich coils. Seems BC Rich did the Seymour Duncan Distortion approach, the coils are taller than the Agile ones, the ceramic magnet is taller/thicker as well. I finally ended up with two pickups, black n white with gold adjustable pole pieces.

Sound results ? I think a wire came loose in the neck pickup, no volume unless volume control is at 5, I'll fix that.

Bridge pickup result ? Definitely not as harsh as the Agile mixed with the 498T. Tried Alnico 8 again naaaah once again went back to using Alnico II.

Sounds not bad at all, but too close to the Warlock now, I got used to the previous sound I got, warm tiny bit loose bottom end with can I maybe say wide fizzy sound ?

Comparing 498T/Agile w Alnico II to the Warlock sound is like the DS1 and the SD1, distortion vs overdrive.

I think I'll go back to that combo for the bridge, as far as neck pickup have to try it first.

SOOO if anyone has a stock Agile bridge pickup they're not using, and it's WHITE, please let me know. I need one bad lol

Will lost a pic later