Well i got a harmony that looks to be in very good condition, it needs a little bit of matainence, nothing major.
It has a vibrato tailpeice over a TOM bridge 2 single coils and its pretty small.

Was 150 cheap for this guitar and what gauge string should i use on it?

Can i find out what model this is? The guy I got it from told me it was 33 yrs old.

And if i can get pictures i will but pleas don't say this is useless without pics.
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15
Epiphone Valve Junior combo
Sorry to be that guy, but unless you tell us what model, and give us pics this thread will be pretty useless.
I've heard bad things about Harmony, and I wouldn't get it unless I could play it for a good amount of time before making the purchase. Also from what I've seen there's quite a few of their guitars that use weird looking pups. So I don't know about modding those.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
ok, like what kind of bad things?

well i'm not gonna lie, i've already bought it (beginner's mistake). and i really don't see any bad things about it, i'll see if i can get some pics on here, last time ug said something like file too big or something.
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15
Last edited by grungebaby at Aug 22, 2010,
Quote by grungebaby

I've heard that the frets are terrible, that it sounds quite bad, and that the neck feels too thick for the body. I don't think it's really worth it TBH.
If it's anything like the ones I've heard about you'll have to invest more into the guitar than it's worth to make it good.

But I would say to contact the seller, and see if they'll let you play it. Let them know that you might not buy it, and try it out. If you like is buy it, but if not just forget about it.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by grungebaby

well i'm not gonna lie, i've already bought it (beginner's mistake). and i really don't see any bad things about it, i'll see if i can get some pics on here, last time ug said something like file too big or something.

If you like it that's all that counts. Try to upload them onto your computer, and then upload them onto photobucket. From there you can get them on here quite simply.

If you have anymore questions about posting pics just let me know.
Quote by L2112Lif
well that makes me feel a lot better, cause i was really worried that i screwed up big time but the guy was starting it on ebay for $199 so i kinda hoped i was getting a good deal
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15
Last edited by grungebaby at Aug 22, 2010,
Quote by grungebaby
well that makes me feel a lot better, cause i was really worried that i screwed up big time but the guy was starting it on ebay for $199 so i kinda hoped i was getting a good deal

You said yourself that you think it's good, so I don't see a problem there. Also it'll be a good beater guitar, or even good for practicing mods on in the future.
Quote by L2112Lif
well to me its a little nice to just kinda trash like that cause it's going to be my blues guitar plus i already have a guitar to mess around with :P
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15

theres the pictures and i found out that the est. 1892 was on the asian made models but i still can't find out what this one is
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15