Hi I am a new acoustic guitar player, and have been doing the excersies from the site, which songs can people reccomend that are easy for begginers. I bought a Used Mitchel MD-100CE for $50 and it is in Great Condition, so i think I got a good deal. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Depends on what you listen to bro. A lot of pop and rock songs are easy when broken down into chords. But tell me, what bands/types of music do you listen to?
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Who pirates Winrar? that has to be the most passive aggressive program I've ever seen.

"hey you should really buy me, the 40 days is up"
* hits X button*
" Oh okay, maybe next time?"

You sir have just won a thousand internets.
I am mostly into Dave Mathews, and jam bands, but also love the Foo Fighters and classic rock and even some folk like Simon and Garfunkel.
Dave Matthews ain't the easiest thing to play. Don't start there. Maybe you can look up your fav foo fighters stuff. Times Like These acoustic isn't very hard. And if you have a capo, Sound Of Silence by SnG is very easy. When you have a bit more experience you can try to learn Crash Into Me by Dave. It's always the same thing over and over but it may not be easy for a begginer.
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Who pirates Winrar? that has to be the most passive aggressive program I've ever seen.

"hey you should really buy me, the 40 days is up"
* hits X button*
" Oh okay, maybe next time?"

You sir have just won a thousand internets.
A real easy one to play is Brown-Eyed Girl. It uses the chords G, C, D and Em. Another is Imagine by John Lennon. Yet another is House of the Rising Sun by The Animals. The chords to these songs should be available on this site. Look for 5 star rated chords.
Quote by KG6_Steven
A real easy one to play is Brown-Eyed Girl. It uses the chords G, C, D and Em. Another is Imagine by John Lennon. Yet another is House of the Rising Sun by The Animals. The chords to these songs should be available on this site. Look for 5 star rated chords.

Those are songs I like especially House of the Rising Sun, Thanks!