No, especially when someone is looking at me and i know that laughing would make me look like a complete moron
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
I can keep a straight face in almost any situation. I've learned how to over the years, since when I was young when my dad got mad he usually said pretty funny stuff, and if I laughed I got in even more shit. So I've adapted to keeping it in when necessary.
I kept thinking of this in the hotel lobby the other day, and couldn't stop snickering.

If someone says not to laugh, or if I think of something funny in a situation where laughing would be inappropriate, I always laugh my balls off.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I kept thinking of this in the hotel lobby the other day, and couldn't stop snickering.

Quote by genghisgandhi
The one where the boys got into a sticky situation.

Where they glued their heads to the floor?
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr

I actually forget what episode it was, but Malcolm was all like "I don't want to get my hair cut by the guy with two fingers" and Lois was all like "That's all you need to cut hair!"

Yeah...

EDIT - I just got your joke...
Yes.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Last edited by Koshman32 at Aug 22, 2010,
Me and my dad started laughing uncontrollably at my aunts funeral....
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I kept thinking of this in the hotel lobby the other day, and couldn't stop snickering.

That was amazing

Whenever I think of an episode of Malcolm in the Middle, I think of the one where Dewey and his dad make a Lego city.

"Where's the school Dewey?"
"We don't need a school. Everyone here is born smart!"
"Awww, that's great"
"...And everyone born dumb is ground up for food!"
"...ಠ_ಠ"

Last edited by Pat_s1t at Aug 22, 2010,
No. I usually shut my mouth tightly and then have this muffled outburst come through my nose and mouth. Shit sucks.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by sacamano79
Me and my dad started laughing uncontrollably at my aunts funeral....

Oh GOD. My grandmother's funeral:

I walked up to the casket to see her, and upon admiring how well they'd fixed her up, I noticed something about the way her fingers were positioned on her stomach; one was making a peace sign, the other...

...the SHOCKER.

I was like, wat
Quote by rgrockr

LOL, the stupidity in this line alone made me lol
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I cannot control my laughter at all. AT ALL. AT. ALL. Ever. I have a twisted sense of humor.
Slappa tha bass
I started laughing at my grandmother's funeral, I still, to this day, do not know why!
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
I have a bad habit of laughing at the worst times, most recently 2 weeks ago at my cousin's Wedding. For some reason everything is funnier when you're not supposed to laugh.
The worst place is at the opticians when they go near your face. I can never control myself there.
I usually randomly start laughing in my maths class when I zone out. I once thought about the concept of pulling out a vuvuzela that retracted and taking it out of my bag and then blasting it into the person next to me's ears.
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
I've laughed so much at this thread already, I'm pretty sure that proves how little control I have over my laughter. I laugh at things I don't even find funny. It's like how people say LOL when they didn't laugh. Well, I laugh out loud but not in my head. But I like laughing so I don't care unless it's something completely wack and everyone else is
cat
One time I got acupuncture on my spine. It mustve punctured some nerve or something cause I started laughing as soon as he put the first one in and couldn't stop for the entire 20 minutes until he took them out again.
one time in math class the teacher was yelling at us, and the kid next to me was telling me jokes, when everything got quiet i almost burst out laughing.
GENERIC SIGNATURE
I was kinda hoping for a funny picture of Malcom with a bad hair cut or something like that...

But no, I usually can't just stop.
Oh god, I've got a couple of these moments.

In class once my friend was taking the scores of this quiz thing we were doing on the board and kept spelling this girl Paige's name wrong, so in the end he just gave up and wrote pigeon. I laughed my arse off and got sent out.

One time around Rememberance Day, and I really feel bad about this one, we went to the Football and during the minute's silence these birds were trying to sit on the roof of the stadium, but they kept slipping off because it was wet. So me and my cousin were trying to hold in our laughter with the noise of scraping claws in the background. To make it worse, there was a translucent window thing in the roof and I could just see the silhouettes of the birds slipping backwards through it.

Whenever the optician gets close up to my face.

So many others I can't remember.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I can stop laughing if I bite my tongue, but then I get this stupid, smug look on my face.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
i tried maintaining a poker face as I scrolled my cursor over the thread title.

then I laughed at...

"and then I remembered a particularly funny episode of Malcolm in the Middle."
yo.

I BELIEVE