My guitar is an Ibanez RG350EX and it previously had .010-.052 gauge strings on there. Because i went up to a larger gauge i put in an extra spring in the back and broke a few strings in the process getting it right but i finally got it. Now i want to go back to .09 strings and its giving me more headaches then before!!

I tried it with 3 springs in the back and tightening the 2 screws but the bridge was still "up/tilted" so i added the 4th spring back in, now one side of the bridge is much lower(as in action) then the other side and using an allen key on the side has no effect. Please help!!!
why would you need more springs if your going to lighter strings? if your going back to the original setup take all the springs you added out and you should be able to set it up like that.
Il try, but when i had 3 springs in there the bridge was still very tilted even after i adjust the 2 screws in the back, so i thought a 4th was needed, il try take it out and see.
Fixed, i took out the 4th spring, guess il just have to keep adjusting the tension/tuning the strings til i find the balance.
General guide to retuning quickly with a tremolo system:

First step is to block your tremolo; don't worry, not permanently, just makes adjusting it much easier:
Gently wedge a piece of wood beneath the back end of the tremolo system, between it and the guitar, so you can no longer pull the tremolo arm up.

Next, turn your guitar over, you'll see a large screwed on plate around the centre of the body - remove this. You'll be looking at some springs which will be hooked onto a spring claw (towards the neck-side of the hole), screw the spring claw further into the body. Don't worry about how far in, just screw it in a lot!
The piece of wood under your bridge should be forcing it to remain flat throughout the whole procedure, if it's not: re-wedge the wood until it keeps the bridge flat.

Raise your guitar to a vertical position and tune your guitar to the desired tuning. If at any point the bridge begins to shift upward or the wedge of wood falls out, you didn't tighten the spring claw enough, so go back and do the first two steps again. Only move on to the next step when you've tuned your guitar to the desired tuning without the bridge raising and without the wedge of wood falling out.

Now that you're in your desired tuning, it's time to go back and loosen the screws in the spring claw (the opposite of what you did before). Do this whilst keeping the guitar in a vertical position and keep loosening until you see the wedge of wood fall out. Sometimes the wedge gets stuck, so you may want to just give it a little tap at regular intervals to see if it's loose.

At this point, the bridge should be lying flat (or almost flat) and your guitar should be in tune (or again, very close to in tune, e.g. all strings slightly flat).
If the bridge is lying flat and your guitar's in tune, screw the back plate back on, lock your nut, ect. You're done!
If the bridge is slightly raised, tighten the spring claw a little until it's flat and your guitar is in tune. Now you're done.
Speed is a by-product of shut the fuck up.