lame/10.
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
I don't like to wear anything with the word vagina in it, unless it's an actual woman.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

You always see the big huge body builder guys wearing them. Cause no one is dumb enough to tell them they look gay.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Lol at you people and your uses of the word "fanny".
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
...You're all a portrayal of peoples war against logical carrying devices...

Is my excuse.
Quote by hriday_hazarika

Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I wear one sometimes, because I wear bball shorts with no pockets sometimes.

of course I rock it drug dealer style, like a messenger bag...the laydeez think I'm coo...plus I get all sorts of awesome attn from junkies and the sort.
yo.

I BELIEVE
It only works if you're wearing short shorts, white tennis shoes, an orange tanktop, have a mustache, and are wearing sunglasses. Oh yeah, and you're visiting Disneyland.
A lot of hipsters in NY wear them. But then again these are the same people that wear scarfs in 80 degree weather and drink Pabst Blue Ribbon like it's actually good beer sooooooo.....
Quote by Meelad360
It only works if you're wearing short shorts, white tennis shoes, an orange tanktop, have a mustache, and are wearing sunglasses. Oh yeah, and you're visiting Disneyland.

Yeah you just described a NY hipster minus the Disneyland because everyone knows Disney was so 5 years ago....
Fanny packs are the cause of millions of virgins worldwide. They should be banned.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

I used to have one when I was little, in fluro colours... oh god. Also people also call them bum bags.
'Under the radar, out of the system'
The names pretty homo
let's call then "utility belts"
then maybe I'll start wearing one
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen
Quote by Solarstar101
The names pretty homo
let's call then "utility belts"
then maybe I'll start wearing one

here it means pussy.

totally not gay.
yo.

I BELIEVE