inb4 Metallica...
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
(Invalid img)

Thats exactly why I stopped liking anime.
Other than it just getting too perverted <.<
Or maybe my friends just keep introducing me to the perverted ones.. DearS.. that highschool zombie one..
Then

Now

AMIDOINITRITE???
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Last edited by IRISH_PUNK13 at Aug 23, 2010,
Yeah in the 80's everybody in the US looked like Rambo. It's true! 100% Science!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Phazon

I hate myself for finding that funny...

But I bet everyone laughed
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Who pirates Winrar? that has to be the most passive aggressive program I've ever seen.

"hey you should really buy me, the 40 days is up"
* hits X button*
" Oh okay, maybe next time?"

You sir have just won a thousand internets.
Quote by element4433
Yeah in the 80's everybody in the US looked like Rambo. It's true! 100% Science!

2/10

Quote by Phazon
2/10

I wasn't making a joke. I was just pointing out how ****ing dumb the first post is.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Then

now
(Invalid img)

Mi raza
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
I don't think it works when you looks for something badass from then and intentionally look for faggotry of today.
Then:ts Is A Genius!!!!
Now:ts Is A ******
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen
clark kent and superman aren't the same people...

see in the bottom picture how he has no glasses.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Then

Now
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽