Sooo....what are your roommates like?

What were your first impressions of them?

What were your past roommates like?

Any interesting stories?

etc.

inb4 parents are roommates

EDIT: I'm talking about college roommates but feel free to talk about any other kind you have had
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.
Last edited by WastedxYears at Aug 23, 2010,
Quote by MakinLattes
they were evil whores.

BAAAAM! Oh no you didn't!
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Who pirates Winrar? that has to be the most passive aggressive program I've ever seen.

"hey you should really buy me, the 40 days is up"
* hits X button*
" Oh okay, maybe next time?"

You sir have just won a thousand internets.
My roommates from last year were pretty awesome. We all pretty much kept to ourselves, but took care of the place and conversed when we were in the kitchen cooking or ran into each other on campus. We we're all pretty chill about having parties at the place and having people over, and respect for the other's need to sleep was always there.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Mine is a friend I've had since I was 5 or 6. It's gonna be our first time rooming together, though, and my first time with a roommate ever. He's a great guy and he has a lot of cool stuff.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by paquiquinho
BAAAAM! Oh no you didn't!

oh, yes I did. I chased one out with a chef's knife. bitch needed to learn her place.

I also had two steak knives and a paring knife. can't have too many.
Quote by guitarsftw
Mine is a friend I've had since I was 5 or 6. It's gonna be our first time rooming together, though, and my first time with a roommate ever. He's a great guy and he has a lot of cool stuff.

Ten bucks says you end up hating each other.

Any takers?
Quote by guylee
Ten bucks says you end up hating each other.

Any takers?

fifteen

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Quote by MakinLattes
oh, yes I did. I chased one out with a chef's knife. bitch needed to learn her place.

Quote by MakinLattes

but if you chased her out, how's she gonna learn that her place is in the kitchen?

on topic, never had roommates, but I know if I did, it wouldn't end well.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by MakinLattes

Maaan that was just taking it too far. No I'm scared of you...

Please don't kill me
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Who pirates Winrar? that has to be the most passive aggressive program I've ever seen.

* hits X button*

Quote by MakinLattes

Waaaaaaaaaait a second.... You're profile says you're a girl.

Are you pulling my leg? Or are you just a crazy hot lesbo? *Fingerscrossed*
Quote by Sinister Waffle

* hits X button*

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']
Quote by theogonia777
but if you chased her out, how's she gonna learn that her place is in the kitchen?

it was my kitchen.

Quote by paquiquinho
Maaan that was just taking it too far. No I'm scared of you...

Please don't kill me

you touch my Sega, you die. that's all there is to it.

Quote by paquiquinho
Waaaaaaaaaait a second.... You're profile says you're a girl.

Are you pulling my leg? Or are you just a crazy hot lesbo? *Fingerscrossed*

yes, I'm a girl. I was in an aftercare program, and I had a female roommate on two different occasions. both of them were annoying wannabe cholas. I wouldn't touch them with someone else's dick.
Back when I used to have a roommate, he used to eat all my damn pringles. I confronted him about it but the douche kept on eating them. So out of anger I took the remaining half of the pringles out, shat in the can and stacked the other half on top (I had to press a bit down so I can put the lid on top of it). So then two days later I was watching tv and then I hear a "WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I finally got even with him.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
The bastard hasn't responded to my email yet... We haven't moved into residence yet, so I haven't seen him in person. After FBing and googling him though, I've learned he plays baseball... And some other unimportant stuff. Hopefully he's not a douche.
My room mate has herpes, and two months after convincing me to move in, she decided that she was moving out so she can move in with her boyfriend of two months and refuses to sign the lease over to me. She can get bent.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
My roommate last year was a professional rapper. He was ****in off the hook. Never ending party with that guy. Sometimes he'd wake me up in the morning by taking a bong hit outside my room and blowing the smoke under the door.

Edit: he also dealt, so that was extremely convient
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Last edited by Wiegenlied at Aug 23, 2010,
Quote by Wiegenlied
Sometimes he'd wake me up in the morning by taking a bong hit outside my room and blowing the smoke under the door

That's awesome.
This is my first year at college, and my roommate actually turned out to be pretty cool. So far we're usually off doing our own thing because we both have friends here that we know, but when we hang out in our room and talk and stuff he's always pretty awesome. He drinks and smokes weed, which I do too so I'm glad about that, and he's been pretty respectful so far.
i leave to go to school in less than a week. i just found out that my roommate is going to a different school. so...right now i don't have a roommate. hopefully they'll move someone in to replace him.
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
535Q Crybaby>Fulltone OCD>Phase 90>EHX Big Muff>MXR Carbon Copy>EHX Holy Grail
You can call me Matt
Yeah mine is pretty chill so far, no real problems but we'll see how it goes as the year drags on.

He just moved in today, and I met his parents and everything.

Interest-wise however, we're pretty different. He listens to rap, I listen to mostly metal. He plays alot of sports and is a jock, I'm more of a gamer/nerd personality. He drinks alot, I prefer to smoke weed. He's kinda built, I'm skinny.

Besides that sort of thing however, he isn't a douche or anything so I guess we'll see how it goes. I really was hoping to get someone who was more compatible with me interest-wise though.
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.