Hey everyone! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I need help from anyone who uses Cubase LE4!

Everything works fine, except for one thing. It doesn't record.

I have my interface (Audiobox USB) plugged into the laptop, it's got the light to show it's on, and i have that plugged into my electronic drums. I start a new project, and tell it to record in Mono, and i press record, and the recording bar comes up, but no sound is being picked up. Right now, i'm looking at this:

And i'm dumbfounded, this is what came up after flailing wildly around on my drums for about 30 seconds. The same thing happened when i plugged my bass into the interface, and when i plugged my bass into the amp and the amp into the interface. I can hear it through the interface when there's headphones plugged into it, but it does not record =/. I'm an absolute beginner at the program, so please try to help me in the easiest words possible Thanks in advance!
Clicking the little record button for the track itself before clicking the record button to start recording.
Make sure you've selected the right inputs. Devices>VST inputs.

The meters will bounce even when you aren't recording.
Quote by Meelad360
Clicking the little record button for the track itself before clicking the record button to start recording.

I did that, yeah.

Also, now i'm getting this message on startup:

Any ideas on how to fix this?
If your interface is plugged in, then unplug then wait a couple of seconds and put it back in. Make sure the drivers are set to ASIO and the interface is selected.
Quote by Meelad360
If your interface is plugged in, then unplug then wait a couple of seconds and put it back in. Make sure the drivers are set to ASIO and the interface is selected.

Do you mean like this?

Quote by BobDetroit
Make sure you've selected the right inputs. Devices>VST inputs.

The meters will bounce even when you aren't recording.

I dont have VST inputs, all i have is VST Connections and VST Performances, what i posted in reply to Meelad is what happens when i click connections.
^^ To do that I think it's Devices>device set up>vst multi-track>*your device* >switch.
This is as far as my knowledge can go, I haven't used Cubase myself, I was just using general knowledge, sorry man
Quote by BobDetroit
^^ To do that I think it's Devices>device set up>vst multi-track>*your device* >switch.

Hmm, I dont have VST Multitrack, when i go to Device set up, it brings me to this:

Quote by Meelad360
This is as far as my knowledge can go, I haven't used Cubase myself, I was just using general knowledge, sorry man

Alright, thanks anyways man! Much appreciated!
Quote by captaincrunk
If you can't figure it out from what's been said to you, I'll walk you through it on meebo.

I added you to my friends.