So ive been shopping around for a new amp for about 4 months now, i got a 2000 to 2500 dollar limit. So i've tried what feels like a thousand different amps and up until today i was pretty much dead set on a mesa dual recto. So while looking around to kill a lazy sunday the clerk at my local music shop insisted (more like forced) i try this new blackstar series one 100 amp head and matching cab. It was amazing i was surprised never having the opportunity to try one before today it kinda twisted my mind.

So my question is is there anyone out there who can vouch for this amp to some extent because i cant really find any decent user reviews. Just someones quick input would be greatly appreciated

thanks
Keep On Keepen' On
Blackstar makes spectacular amplifiers, and the Venue Series amps are likely to become their most popular line. They are musch less expensive than their flagship Series One amplifiers, but they have a lot of the same features. They are still new, but they seem to be every bit as good as the other things made by Blackstar. The people who run the company are ex-Marshall employees, so the pedigree is definitely there.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Check out the Blackstar forum; there are a few bands using the high-end Blackstar gear that have posted there and you could probably get in touch with them directly.
I recently purchased Blackstar HT 40, i have a problem, guitar straight in to amp on dirty channel fine, but if I put it through effects board (even with effects turned off) there is way too much noise, hiss. Any ideas welcome, I;ve tried pedals with batteries still same noise, so it's not the power supplies.https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=25073481#
i haven't tried that model, but based on the artisan 15 i tried, i'm guessing you can do better for 2500 US dollars.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by rayfin
I recently purchased Blackstar HT 40, i have a problem, guitar straight in to amp on dirty channel fine, but if I put it through effects board (even with effects turned off) there is way too much noise, hiss. Any ideas welcome, I;ve tried pedals with batteries still same noise, so it's not the power supplies.https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=25073481#

well,
I run a multi fx and a tubescreamer trough my ht20 and it works great,

you have to go guitar > distortion/overdrive > amp > fx loop out> delay/echo/verb/...>fxloop in,

one thing I did notice is that you shouldn't put the volume high on the pedals put into the fx loop, if I do that I usually get some nasty sounds as well :p

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>