Hey guys, I currently have a 5150 combo and Peavey 4x12 that I was using in a few Metal bands, theyve all either broken up now or I've quit them and I'm settling down from the local Metal scene and leading a worship band at my church now. My 5150 isn't the best amp for the job now.

I'm definitely wanting to sell my 4x12 and probably sell my 5150 in hopes to get a 2x12 setup (buying used for sure, and not sure whether I want a head+2x12 or a 2x12 combo) that will still do Metal (Death Metal/Deathcore/Metalcore) but has good cleans and can do contemporary worship music.

Here's my current setup:
Pedals:
Korg Pitchblack tuner
Morley Power Wah/Volume
Ibanez TS9
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Hardwire DL-8 Delay/Looper
Behringer EQ700

Rack:
Furman Power conditioner
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i
Rocktron Hush IICX noisegate

What amp(s) should I be looking into with my current setup to do what I'm going to be using them for?
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Well it really depends on how much I get out off my 5150 and 4x12.

If I get say $500 for the 5150 and $200 for the 4x12, I might throw in $300 to bring my budget to $1000.

I do have Vintage 30 and Reaper 50 speakers to throw in an empty 2x12 cab if I choose to get one.

I forgot to mention that I'd prefer something that's quieter than my 5150, that thing has all JJ's in it and it is LOUD, I can't crank it like I want to to get some power-amp saturation in there.

id keep the 5150 combo sell the cab and but the ht-5 or a vox 15 watt for the worship stuff the n u still have the 5150 for the metalz and the ht-5 is only like 300 for the head
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode