Who here is attending community college this fall? I'll be starting my first semester on September 7th as a freshman at Mount Wachusett Community College, I'll be getting my associates in electronic media, anyone else a underachiever/can't afford a four year school/bored.
Hell yeah, I rock that DMACC swag. I took this semester off, as I moved. I'm just doing Gen. Ed at Community College, then transferring to ISU hopefully by next year. It's not that I didn't make it into a 4 year, it's that it's a whole hell of a lot cheaper than doing all 4 years at a State university.
CCs FTW. Awesomely cheap tuition, no room and board (assuming you live with parents), and pretty damn good teachers anyway.

I'm starting my second year at mine tomorrow.
i liked community college, did it for two years,but i wish i could've afforded a frou from the start.

i'm back at community college now to take a class with a friend of mine cus it seems interesting
Class of 2010

University of California, Santa Barbara
Quote by NoOne0507
CCs FTW. Awesomely cheap tuition, no room and board (assuming you live with parents), and pretty damn good teachers anyway.

I'm starting my second year at mine tomorrow.

Pretty much the sole reason I hated community college. I needed to get the hell out of my home town. Now I actually really like my hometown, so I suppose it was necessary to leave.
I might have been going to a junior college in the fall if I hadn't moved so far away from home. Now I just have to find a full time job somewhere. Good thing I have some good secretarial skills!
"Don't talk about what you have done, or what you will do. DO IT. And let it speak for itself."

~ Anonymous
I'm going in january, I should be half way to graduation, but in some trouble and had my license taken and stuff. And one thing after another keeps happening, and I keep getting ****ed out of being able to attend schoolin.
I'm starting my first day tomorrow morning. Community or not, it's still college, and I'm still nervous.
Starting my second year this September, I don't know if there is a difference between community colleges in the US and in the UK. 1 more year left before uni though!