Poll: ?
Poll Options
View poll results: ?
Toystores RULE!
27 50%
Meh. not really into toys anymore, but I like them as a kid
25 46%
I never liked toystores (I am also lying unless I state a reason why)
0 0%
Toystores? seriously? You're a frigging idiot. Go die in a hole. (I'm just kidding, you rule)
2 4%
Voters: 54.
Who else loves toystores? I mean, I don't exactly go in and play with dollies, but I love browsing for presents during christmas time, seeing all the new action figures, video games etc.

I know that as a kid, I ALWAYS loved going to the toy store, playing with those toy guns that had holes in the packaging and said "Try me!", I loved playing the demo video games they had out, I loved checking out the model airplanes, the action figures etc, and I still do.

Also, I'm a huge sucker for giant stuffed animals. They once had this huuuuge, 7 foot big stuffed dog that cost like 100 bucks, and it's actually pretty funny knowing I could easily afford it nowadays, but as a kid, it was something I could never obtain and it always remained a dream.

Anybody else love toystores, or have any toystore stories?
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Aug 23, 2010,
I worked at a Toys R' Us last Christmas. Best job of my freakin' life. All I had to do was stay in the action figure/RC Car/ Video Game sections and help people find what they were looking for. All while eating candy!
well, I wish I could get the same feeling when I saw the toystore as a kid...y'know the one.

I wanna buy some Lego though, I went to a toystore to buy some baby gear, and had a browse at all the gay toys the little gaywads of tomorrow are into...
yo.

I BELIEVE
I still enjoy seeing those over-sized toy guns and swords. And i also do recall as a lil kid seeing those gigantic stuffed animals and wondering what rich kid would get them.
Nearly every day as a child my mother and I would go to the local shopping centre, and I would always go to this place called Toy World. When I was around 6, they closed it

It recently re-opened closer to my house, but I haven't been there yet.

EDIT:
Last edited by Kämpfer at Aug 23, 2010,
I love them. And stuffed animals RULE! I'm 18 and about 3 weeks ago I bought a stuffed Hamm. Small one though, couldn't afford more. I just love it
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Who pirates Winrar? that has to be the most passive aggressive program I've ever seen.

"hey you should really buy me, the 40 days is up"
* hits X button*
" Oh okay, maybe next time?"

You sir have just won a thousand internets.
Yeah if theres one around when I'm in a mall or something. Hell if I see a toy linked to a memorable moment (and cheap, super cheap) I'll buy it, feel amused for a couple hours and give it to my little cousin. It's win win.
Lego store
bought the milenium falcon
build it in an hour

felt like god!!
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen
Quote by duggyrocks
Paedo detected

I'm only 21. I'm still allowed to like legos and model airplanes.

EDIT: oh! and space ships!
i like going in Toy's R Us for memories, i remember always just being able to look cause my ma couldn't afford it cause we were poor at the time.
I'm 23 and I still go to toy stores when I spot them.

I constantly have to restrain myself from buying Legos or Magic: The Gathering cards.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Fight, Use Item, or Run?

Was that a pokemon reference?
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Who pirates Winrar? that has to be the most passive aggressive program I've ever seen.

"hey you should really buy me, the 40 days is up"
* hits X button*
" Oh okay, maybe next time?"

You sir have just won a thousand internets.
Quote by disfigured-scum
i like going in Toy's R Us for memories, i remember always just being able to look cause my ma couldn't afford it cause we were poor at the time.

yeah, I know how you feel. I remember bugging her for a single star wars action figure for weeks, and being so happy when I got it.

Still have it in my attic, it was a Gasgango action figure with the little speach chip. I love it.

Quote by TheQuailman
I'm 23 and I still go to toy stores when I spot them.

I constantly have to restrain myself from buying Legos or Magic: The Gathering cards.

there are two "geek shops" in kiel. The epic one closed down, but the other one is still open.

I know exactly how you feel.
I love going to Toys R' Us but I don't anymore because I'm scared of stepping on someone, they're all so short.
cat
On the note of lego, one of my friends cousins traded his cat for some lego.

On-Topic: I still like toystores. However, I dislike children at the moment. You know sometimes you see someone who has a face you just want to smash in for no apparent reason? Yeah, I stay away from kids therefore toystores aswell
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by CoreysMonster

go sully yourself in tir'na'nog for all ey cahr!

we've got terrible irish impressions...

nowhere in our posts is there the word fuck and/or variants.

yo.

I BELIEVE
I love toy stores. Especially ones with an over abundance of lego, mechano, k-nex, that magnet thing... OMFG I love them so much!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
we've got terrible irish impressions...

nowhere in our posts is there the word fuck and/or variants.

the fuck???

you quoted me from a completely different thread!!
o shi fucking tabz.

ban me w/e mods im not moving it...you move it or ban me...i'm too lazy
yo.

I BELIEVE
Toystores rule!

Please see enclosed proof

Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.