http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shithead_%28card_game%29

Any of you guys ever played this game, me and a few friends are gonna play around 500 games. The person that loses most has to buy the others a round of drinks/pay for a meal.

The rules we are using.

• 2 - Resets deck
  • 3 - Transparent Card
  • 7 - Must play card lower than a 7
  • 10 - Burns deck

Any tips on playing this game?
We play the rule where the one who loses is the shithead and has to lie on the floor whilst we shit on his head.

In all seriousness, I put 10's on my face ups so I can burn through to my face downs quicker. I also try to use 3's and 7's to trap the other players.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
damn, me and my friends used to play shithead all the time.

Thanks for the nostalgia, TS.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
I play it quite a lot with my friends, learnt it from some people at Download one year
Quote by Jiro from GLAY
Same I always put 10s on the face up cards. I also tend to keep a low card in case the person before slaps down a 7.

Yeah, this why I like to save my 3's and 7's for moments where I know what the guy next to me has. I also keep hold of my 10's in my hand for as long as possible as well.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
We play with 2s, 3s and 10s as power cards.

2s reset
3s burn
10s mirror

Best trick is to play power cards on your face ups, but try to keep either an Ace or King (whichever is the highest in your rules) in your hand. Failing that keep a power card in your hand.

I'd suggest not stacking cards on your face ups unless you're stacking really low cards.
I made this pic a while back and put it in the FFUUU thread.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
best advice is to never teach kids this game...

fucking cheating shits.

*cries to mother*

I love this game though...
yo.

I BELIEVE
it seems similair to uno?
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by Hereiwas
it seems similair to uno?

yeah it's similar but most card games are.

entirely diff game though
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah it's similar but most card games are.

entirely diff game though

yeah, I get it now. heh.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
We use to play back in the day like 10 years ago. The 10 and the 2 were the only special cards...none of the reverse crap like Uno. Oh, 4 of a kind burns the discard pile too. Also it's called Shit Dick and not Shit Head. Heard it was created in prison, hence the name.
Quote by McFadden
We use to play back in the day like 10 years ago. The 10 and the 2 were the only special cards...none of the reverse crap like Uno. Oh, 4 of a kind burns the discard pile too. Also it's called Shit Dick and not Shit Head. Heard it was created in prison, hence the name.

Or you know you get shit on your head

I forgot about playing the four card rule. Good rule to get rid of loads of cards all in one go.
Quote by SG_dave
Or you know you get shit on your head

I forgot about playing the four card rule. Good rule to get rid of loads of cards all in one go.

True true. I was just talking about this game the other day....I honestly didn't think anyone knew of it. Guess i'm goin to have to round up some people and play. Best card game ever!
In the version I know we use the same power (we call them magics) the TS mentioned. It's a good game though. We play it a lot at college, along with Irish Snap.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest