Hello all
(I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but if it isn't I apologize and I would like someone to move this to the right place, I will post it here and in the "promote your band link")

So I just got my studio at home, and I've been doing some high quality (sound & video) covers. I'm making this to promote myself and to open some doors so I can be able to get more musicians in my country or even doing some youtube collaborations with someone. (which worked already, i'm doing a colab for youtube, and got myself a cover band)

Would like some opinions, on the sound quality, guitar skills, video editing and quality.

I will make a video soon showing my home studio, and equip.

Got it up and working 1 month ago, and spent 15k building it.

Here's the link for youtube channel, hope you like it, comments on youtube or here are welcome.

Youtube Covers

Best Regards,

Teque
GUITARS: Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960
PEDALBOARD: TC POLYTUNE, GCB-95(mod)CRYBABY, MXR DYNACOMP, WAMPLER SUPERPLEXTORTION, TS-9, BIG MUFF, SMALL STONE, SMALL CLONE, MALEKKO EKKO 616, DR SCIENTIST MINI REVERBERATOR
MY COVERS
SELLING TS-9 w/ TB MOD
I find it funny because I think I came across the "Talk to dirty to me" cover a day or two ago. I loved it.
Yamaha Dreadnaught
Agile Al-2000
Vox VT15
probably belongs in the recording and riffs forum, i`ll ask the mods to move it.....reported...in a nice way (for a change)
thank you for all the support
i post it in the recording riffs cover songs.

but if you can move it would be awsome.
PEDALBOARD: TC POLYTUNE, GCB-95(mod)CRYBABY, MXR DYNACOMP, WAMPLER SUPERPLEXTORTION, TS-9, BIG MUFF, SMALL STONE, SMALL CLONE, MALEKKO EKKO 616, DR SCIENTIST MINI REVERBERATOR
MY COVERS
SELLING TS-9 w/ TB MOD
You can ask a Mod. Great covers too. I really dig your LP Classic.

2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
i'll drink to that :P

i dig it too, 1 year working full on to buy it, it was worth it
MY COVERS
SELLING TS-9 w/ TB MOD