Hello all
(I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but if it isn't I apologize and I would like someone to move this to the right place)

So I just got my studio at home, and I've been doing some high quality (sound & video) covers. I'm making this to promote myself and to open some doors so I can be able to get more musicians in my country or even doing some youtube collaborations with someone. (which worked already, i'm doing a colab for youtube, and got myself a cover band)

Would like some opinions, on the sound quality, guitar skills, video editing and quality.

I will make a video soon showing my home studio, and equip.

Got it up and working 1 month ago, and spent 15k building it.

Here's the link for youtube channel, hope you like it, comments on youtube or here are welcome.

YOUTUBE COVERS

Best Regards,

Teque
GUITARS: Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960
PEDALBOARD: TC POLYTUNE, GCB-95(mod)CRYBABY, MXR DYNACOMP, WAMPLER SUPERPLEXTORTION, TS-9, BIG MUFF, SMALL STONE, SMALL CLONE, MALEKKO EKKO 616, DR SCIENTIST MINI REVERBERATOR
MY COVERS
SELLING TS-9 w/ TB MOD
Hy the muse cover sounded great...good tone, good job nailing the parts. Very good!

The editing is super cool too, very pro. GJ bro
My Music! Click to hear!
Gear
Lefty 2003 MIM Strat w/Lace Sensors
Lefty Ovation Celeb
Lefty Epi SG G400

Peavey Encore 65 Tube
Peavey Envoy 110 SS

Boss CS-3
Boss DD-3
Vintage DOD Flanger
MT-2 (yuck)
Big Muff Pi
Boss RC-2 Loop Pedal
Hey.

Those are some great covers there man. Awesome quality both in the video and sound departments.

Keep up the good work
thank you guys, i will be moving to more advanced covers now.
going for stevie ray vaughan, van halen, eric johnson, hope i can keep it up.

thanks for the support
PEDALBOARD: TC POLYTUNE, GCB-95(mod)CRYBABY, MXR DYNACOMP, WAMPLER SUPERPLEXTORTION, TS-9, BIG MUFF, SMALL STONE, SMALL CLONE, MALEKKO EKKO 616, DR SCIENTIST MINI REVERBERATOR
MY COVERS
SELLING TS-9 w/ TB MOD
Quote by Teque86
thank you guys, i will be moving to more advanced covers now.
going for stevie ray vaughan, van halen, eric johnson, hope i can keep it up.

thanks for the support

Looking forward to seeing these. I've subbed
Sounds pretty good man. Though, get rid of the white noise at the start of the videos, seriously. I had headphones in and turned up, that was not a pleasant experience.
thank you for all the kind answers! I've been posting new videos, hope you guys enjoy them
MY COVERS
SELLING TS-9 w/ TB MOD