hi people does enyone kno wat strings to buy for real tinney sound on a telecaster
You can start by learning how to spell. It helps people take you a lot more serious.

I'm not being a jerk, either. I'm seriously telling you. Anyone on this site will most likely not take you seriously if you type in that manner.
Im sure what you mean by "tinny", but teles are twangy already. Any strings will work. I play on Ernie Ball Super Slinkys, so Id have to recommend them. Then again everyone is different.
Gibson Les Paul Traditional - 11
Fender Stratocaster MIM - 04
Fender Mustang - 04
Taylor 214ce - 10
Don't mind that guy. Even though hes right, some people will give you crap for it.
Some people just assume everyone is like them. And you know what they say about assumptions right? Me either...lol
Fender Mustang - 04
Taylor 214ce - 10
You can try thin strings like a 0.08-set, but the difference will be subtle. Steel strings are a bit brighter sounding than the usual nickel-plated steel strings.

But mostly it's determined by what guitar and amp you use, and how you play. Picking close to the bridge should help.
Quote by TheQuailman

But mostly it's determined by what guitar and amp you use, and how you play. Picking close to the bridge should help.

+1 picking near the bridge will give you that "Day Tripper" intro sound.
Fender Mustang - 04
Taylor 214ce - 10