Well if you look at the top right of the page it says this espguitars.com expired on 08/17/2010 and is pending renewal or deletion.
COOLEST GUITAR EVER!
Peavey: Vypyr 15W
ESP: H-1001
Guitar Rig 5 with Kontrol
Eleven rack
Fender blues Jr III
Gibson Les Paul Studio Pro
Daredevil 77 IC Op-Amp Fuzz
hahaha some shmuck is definitely getting fired haha
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
Quote by NIN1993
Well if you look at the top right of the page it says this espguitars.com expired on 08/17/2010 and is pending renewal or deletion.

Oh, now I see. No they haven't gone out of business, it's just the government poking it's ugly head in places where it shouldn't, like regulating web site domains.
lolnah
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Haha oh man, I recommend any web engineers looking for jobs working on guitar websites email ESP right away. There may be a slot opening soon!
My Gear

Ibanez J Custom RG8570Z-BX - BKP Warpigs
ESP Eclipse II Full Thickness - BKP Nailbombs
Fender Mexican Strat - BKP Trilogy Suites.

Axe FX II - Matrix GT1000FX - Rocktron All Access.

Stinnett M7 in the works
can I Ask why is everything normal on here? i cant see anything strange on the site, or am I in the wrong site?
Quote by ADOLF1612
can I Ask why is everything normal on here? i cant see anything strange on the site, or am I in the wrong site?

It seems they just got the website up and running again. Damn....
My Gear

Ibanez J Custom RG8570Z-BX - BKP Warpigs
ESP Eclipse II Full Thickness - BKP Nailbombs
Fender Mexican Strat - BKP Trilogy Suites.

Axe FX II - Matrix GT1000FX - Rocktron All Access.

Stinnett M7 in the works
i'm so disappointed i got to this party late i would have loved to have seen this haha
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
i don't see it?

Edit: since i was late, did anyone manage to print screen it off?
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Last edited by ibrahimasood at Aug 23, 2010,
...You had my hopes up too.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Fine for me, I noticed earlier that it died and I got quite shocked, thought they may have died :O
For me it's up again... i got shocked too, I already though they moved to a different name... Spent 15 minutes trying different names only to find the site was up again an hour later x'D
Gear:
Schecter Damien Elite FR CRED
Ibanez RG7321FM w/ DiMarzio Bridge pickup
Roland CUBE 40XL
Digitech RP355

Quote by zgr0826
Banned because Raep = Me Gusta

ಠ_ಠ
Well, if they did, then you should see something in the business section of your local newspaper or on BNN.

ron666
Oh my god, ESP's , I remember when those were made. For a while it seemed former Jackson sign. users like ALaiho and DMustaine switched to ESP's. I'm totally nostalgic for their heyday... That was when Metallica were still together, people listened to mp3s (ON IPODs, there's a blast from the past!), before that horrible countrymetal fad swept the nation. Even Rush did a countrymetal duet with Leann Rimes. In fact I remember trading in my last ESP toward a deposit on one of the first Atari prototype time machines. Which barely worked, I only used it to mess with online forums...
Quote by ethan_hanus
Oh, now I see. No they haven't gone out of business, it's just the government poking it's ugly head in places where it shouldn't, like regulating web site domains.

wat

The government has nothing to do with any domains that don't end in .gov.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by Khriss Bliss
Oh my god, ESP's , I remember when those were made. For a while it seemed former Jackson sign. users like ALaiho and DMustaine switched to ESP's. I'm totally nostalgic for their heyday... That was when Metallica were still together, people listened to mp3s (ON IPODs, there's a blast from the past!), before that horrible countrymetal fad swept the nation. Even Rush did a countrymetal duet with Leann Rimes. In fact I remember trading in my last ESP toward a deposit on one of the first Atari prototype time machines. Which barely worked, I only used it to mess with online forums...

Oh my god
"Guitar is tactile, It's about how you play it"
- Joe Bonamassa