View poll results: Guitar Choices:
Tom Anderson Drop Top Classic
9 32%
Jackson USA Soloist
14 50%
Ernie Ball John Petrucci
5 18%
Voters: 28.
Okay guys! I've saved up some cash and I have to decide which guitar I am going to buy. I love them all, they all play extremely well and sound great. Just vote on which one you would buy if you were me.
Last edited by HeavyMetalDude1 at Aug 23, 2010,
This does not give us any information. Tell us what sound you're looking for and what you play. We don't know if you want an Ibanez Steve Vai guitar or an ES-335

EDIT: ok it wasn't there when I looked.
Last edited by ghiyath at Aug 23, 2010,
Quote by ghiyath
This does not give us any information. Tell us what sound you're looking for and what you play. We don't know if you want an Ibanez Steve Vai guitar or an ES-335

Sheesh! Relax man! I was making a vote...
Quote by ibanezgod1973
what are the options you want us to look at?
what genre of music do you play?
what amp are you using?

without answering them 3 the thread is pointless.

Visit my profile...
I didn't vote, as personally, I wouldnt go for any of those. In your case though, it'd probably be the Petrucci Sig, as long as it had the bridge piezo, and I had his rig to run it through.
Quote by Stud_Muffin
I didn't vote, as personally, I wouldnt go for any of those. In your case though, it'd probably be the Petrucci Sig, as long as it had the bridge piezo, and I had his rig to run it through.

What would you get then?
Quote by HeavyMetalDude1
Visit my profile...

i`ve deleted my post `cos the poll wasn`t up and why should we have to go somewhere else on the site when it would take you 30 seconds to type it.
Quote by ibanezgod1973
i`ve deleted my post `cos the poll wasn`t up and why should we have to go somewhere else on the site when it would take you 30 seconds to type it.

Because it's a lot to type... Go check out my gear dude.
Quote by Alex Vik
Out of those, probably the Jackson, but honestly, if I had that much money, I'd buy 2 or 3 quality guitars instead of just one.

Check out Tom Anderson...
Dude why the hell did you even make this thread if you're just putting everyone down who says anything in it? You're just making yourself look dumb.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Out of those, I'd go for the Tom Anderson; although if I was free to choose anything I'd go for Suhr.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Shitting vague thread...you want us to help you?then you should provide us with adequate info,i can't be bothered to go to your profile and from thE info in there assume your req

and stop flaming people for nothing,jackass stop being an elitist
Last edited by archenemyfan at Aug 23, 2010,
**** you go to your profile
why don't you just tell us what you play
besides you're not really gonna go buy a $2000 guitar just cause people on a website say its good unless your retarded
why don't yu go try them out and see which one you like best insted of watsing everyones time here

i have spoken yo
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Go to a professional luthier and get a guitar custom made with everything you want. Should be in budget, customs are about £2-2.5k in England iirc.
Quote by fleajr_1412

Ok ok, I concede defeat.

You don't need to speand that much money on a guitar. You could get a custom shop guitar with that much money. But out of that money I would get either the Tom Anderson or the Jackson.
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Quote by HeavyMetalDude1
Check out Tom Anderson...

I did. I'd still rather get a MIA Fender Strat and a Gibson Les Paul Standard.

You told us to choose the guitar we would buy if we were you. That is what I would do if I were you, but I'm obviously not you. If you want the Tom Anderson so much, then ignore the poll and go buy it.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Aug 23, 2010,
Quote by ibrahimasood
You don't need to speand that much money on a guitar. You could get a custom shop guitar with that much money.

****ing this. If you're bowing thousands of dollars on a guitar and don't know what you want, you're doing something seriously wrong. Either figure it out a lot more, or get a custom guitar.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?