If you haven't been to an UK music festival you probably won't know what I'm talking about, but who actually is Alan?

I heard it was from an advert, but I never saw it :shrugs:

For anyone who doesn't get it: If someone is looking for someone, and calling out there name, about a dozen random nearby people will shout "Alan?? Is that you Alan??!", and it all spiralled from there.

It eventually led to the security people saying over loudspeakers: "please be patient on your way back to the campsite. Also, there has been no sign of Alan"

Please say someone knows what I'm on about? or ill look a fool
It's been all over facebook, it sounds pretty retarded IMO.

(I did not attend V-Festival)
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
You are totally out on the wrong road, bud.
DeVillains!
Next person who makes an Alan status on Facebook is getting deleted off my friends list.

This better not happen at Reading either.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by josh999x
It comes from this if i'm right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Loi-cTSQy2Q

Ah yes, that must have been it.

It was kind of funny, the first time... It got old reeeal quick.

It wasn't just V, it happened at Latitude before and will probably be even worse at Reading and Leeds.
Quote by The_Casinator
I never liked Alan.

My name is Alan
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Totally read it as anal at first.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Got shouted at Hevy fest, outside my tent at 2 in the morning
And all my V going friends (I live in Chelmsford) have informed me of this.

It was funny the first few times at Hevy, but the guy shouting it was also wearing a dress which probably made it funnier.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
It's from that stupid show where they dubbed human voices onto wildlife films. Alan was the only midly funny thing I saw on that programme.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by red157
Sounds like a rip-off of Adam and Joe.

STEPHEN!

Just coming!