Hey, pit. I didn't see anything similar whilst searching.

So, I just spent halfthe day assembling a desk I purchased from Ikea. Man, f*ck Ikea. That was a nightmare xD What's your experience with assembling stuff, and DIY in general? I like to think I'm not bad at it, but this was *not* a well designed desk xD

Though, it's stable now, and it's about 1/8th of my room xD
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
I have no trouble assembling furniture from IKEA.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
I won't lie, I'm pretty handy at all that DiY jazz. Hell yeah.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
I've practically assembled my whole apartment.. It's not something I like to do but hey, I'd rather save that 20 Euro for beer later
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
I've bought lots of Ikea stuff and my opinion...it is all crap, especially the lighting.
I like that sort of stuff (putting things together, not necessarily Ikea). then you try to take it out of the room and realize it won't fit through the door.
Brings to mind a quote from Bill Bailey himself:

"Seeing Mamma Mia was a bit like being smacked in the head with a piece of IKEA furniture. It hurts, but you've got to admire the workmanship!"

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I have no problems with assembling IKEA furnitures. It's you dirty foreigners that can't figure out our easy schematics
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Chair I'm sitting on is from Ikea, assembled myself.
It tends to be really simple except for my OCD of having to have every screw perfectly in place.
Unfortunately, I was missing a few vital screws in order to bolt down part of the desk. It's ok without, but nonetheless annoying. The rest of the trouble was probably my fault xD
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Quote by Kensai
I have no problems with assembling IKEA furnitures. It's you dirty foreigners that can't figure out our easy schematics

You guys should try doing things the American Way. Hire foreigners to print the directions in eight languages. Then, to turn that into the Swedish Way, make each step in a different language.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

After I assembled my IKEA desk, my mom wondered if it was used.

ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by Kensai

The translations are normally absolutely horrendous. Which is why I read them in Swedish.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by Philip_pepper
They are a sexist and racist company who use illegal wood.

The Pope approves.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Bloody smart though, how they set out the shop.

And the food is dead cheap.. but terrible.

55p for refill fizzy drinks, 35p for large chips and 45p for unlimited ice-cream... mmm