Hey (: Im not quite sure if this is against the rules but ill try to post this in need of advice (:
My problem is this: My skin right where the nail is on my pointing finger on my right hand is very sore and it hurts alot when i play. I have attached a picture that shows were the pain is. I wanted to ask if anybody else have had this kind of pain and what did you do to get rid of it.
It limits my playing quite alot. I dont wanna feel pain everytime i play the instrument i love ):

Thanks.
Serebii (:
Attachments:
Kopi af IMG_0010.jpg
If you've been playing without a pick it happens eventually it'll heal and you'll be good to go.

if you're playing with a pick and caught a string, the same applies as the above statement
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
My advice is to not play with pain. It is better to wait until the pain goes away before playing.

I know it sucks but i always do it and i think its the best thing to do.
Yes i am using a pick and i never seem to accidently hit strings with my finger.
Yea it is my actual finger (: Sometimes the skin look a little black? o.O I have already tried being away from the guitar. For two weeks actually and it still came back. Thanks for the quick replys btw (: