Page 1 of 2
I wanted to know how many pit monkeys out there actually go to these fine establishments and what the general feeling about them was on this forum.

Personally I like going to them every once in a while with friends and never spend more than forty bucks a night.
If you mean titty bars say titty bars.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.

Gentlemanly clubs for a gentlemanly game.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Jackal58
If you mean titty bars say titty bars.

This. They are titty bars, my favorite name being Big Bob's Boobie Barn down in Kentucky.

That said, I don't like them. I went once and found that I felt quite dirty after leaving.
Titty bars are quite good. A few girls who went to my school work in the local one, laughs and lapdances are had.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
I've never been to one but I'm somewhat curious. I can't see myself enjoying it enough to make it a regular activity but I'd kind of like to try it once simply for the experience of it.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Why would i waste my money there?

If anything it's one of the gayer experiences you can do, i know i'll go look at naked women then jerk off with my friends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoL1HieAXd8
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
At Purdue they have a Feed Barn called "Chances Are'. Its like a Jazzercise class with fat chicks.

In Charlotte, they have a place called "Men's Club" or something like that. Had a 5 star buffet with crab and shrimp. Never went, though.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I went to one once. My friend and I put on our best suits and top hats. What we found was shocking. Instead of intellectuals discussing politics, it was ladies acting most unlady-like.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I went to one for my 18th birthday. When they found out it was my birthday, they took me up on stage and every stripper in the place stuck her tits in my face.

I went home, took a shower, and haven't been to a strip club since then.
Fine titty bar, I just prefer the term gentlemans club. @ mental_zer0 I know how you feel the first time I went to one I felt pretty dirty but that might have been the game me and buddies were playing. You would crumple up the singles and try and hit the stage girls vagina. Double points if you hit it while there twirling on the pole.
Quote by element4433
I went to one once. My friend and I put on our best suits and top hats. What we found was shocking. Instead of intellectuals discussing politics, it was ladies acting most unlady-like.

What a misleading name that establishment had! You must have gone to a bad one.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I've never been, but I'm old enough to. Just haven't, and I don't see myself going either. I don't have that kind of money to blow, lol.
Quote by element4433

Smoking cigars and playing poker?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
the greatest is Mitchell Brothers in SF. I used to live a few blocks away.

women get in for free
Last edited by MakinLattes at Aug 23, 2010,
Gentlemans club. A fancy name for a place where sad lonely guys stare at cheap girls
Quote by MakinLattes
the greatest is Mitchell Brothers in SF. I used to live a few blocks away.

women get in for free

Been there for the after mid night movies and reefer festivals.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
I've never been to one but I'm somewhat curious. I can't see myself enjoying it enough to make it a regular activity but I'd kind of like to try it once simply for the experience of it.

I'm in this boat
You guys know titty bars are just bars where the girls are topless right? Most of you are probably talking about strip clubs...

I go occasionally during the school year if I have money to blow. Its pretty relaxing yet also quite awesome seein all these hotass girls shove their vag and tits in your face. I don't like getting dances though, too personal.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by Jackal58
Been there for the after mid night movies and reefer festivals.

how does it fare in comparison to other establishments?
Quote by Thrill-house
I go a few times a month with friends. I'm good friends with the owners of a really nice one.

The Oxymoron Club?

Quote by Gman400
You guys know titty bars are just bars where the girls are topless right? Most of you are probably talking about strip clubs...

I go occasionally during the school year if I have money to blow. Its pretty relaxing yet also quite awesome seein all these hotass girls shove their vag and tits in your face. I don't like getting dances though, too personal.

A titty bar in Michigan is a strip club. And a topless bar.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by MakinLattes
how does it fare in comparison to other establishments?

I am not a connoisseur of strip clubs. I get drug out to one by customers about once a year. But as far as having a blast with friends late at night watching a double feature of Reefer Madness and Easy Rider it was a great place.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
been once while wasted with a group of guys and girls. I don't remember a thing.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by Gman400

No, titty bars and strip clubs are the same thing.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I think I wanna get some real action before I go - I don't wanna be walking around cumming every war, a rod on is alright, but I ain't ejaculating!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I used to go quite a bit to one because my buddy lives down the street and it's the only bar in the area... so if we wanted to go out from there we were stuck with that or a club which is only open fridays.

I'd say they're a good place to find drugs haha.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by epiless
Fine titty bar, I just prefer the term gentlemans club. @ mental_zer0 I know how you feel the first time I went to one I felt pretty dirty but that might have been the game me and buddies were playing. You would crumple up the singles and try and hit the stage girls vagina. Double points if you hit it while there twirling on the pole.

You felt dirty because you were being a jackass. The girls know you're there to exploit their bodies, and you know they're there to exploit your wallet; but being disrespectful is completely uncalled for.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Last edited by walkinbazooka at Aug 23, 2010,
I've been, not my kind of place though. i'd rather not pay $6.50 for a beer and have the strippers constantly bug me to go into the back room with them.

That being said, everyone should go at least once, it is a good time if you go with a group of friends....especially if you have generous friends who will buy drinks.
Quote by pullingthrough
I've been, not my kind of place though. i'd rather not pay $6.50 for a beer and have the strippers constantly bug me to go into the back room with them.

That being said, everyone should go at least once, it is a good time if you go with a group of friends....especially if you have generous friends who will buy drinks.

I want to take Fred Phelps.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
There is this all nude strip club I go to. They don't serve any booze but ill just smoke some weed in the parking lot with friends and get a lap dance by a girl who is both naked and trying to pay for her college degree. Everyone wins.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
The lunch buffets can be good some places.

We used to go all the time after work or at lunch. We made quite a lot of cash back then so we always got some table dances and VIP service.
Some sexy, gorgeous girls, I love those naughty ones.
I went for my brother's bachelor party. Since we're Canadian, we have no singles, and there's no way you're gonna toss $5 bills at the girls, so we chuck loonies ($1 coins) My brother was absolutely pelting the girls with them until we just about got kicked out.

The other great game is that they like to lie down on the stage, roll up a poster of themselves into a cone shape and stick the skinny end into their snatch. You toss coins into the cone and if you get 3 out of 5 in, you get to keep the poster.

I am not making that up. I won one.
Quote by joemama9119
I went for my brother's bachelor party. Since we're Canadian, we have no singles, and there's no way you're gonna toss $5 bills at the girls, so we chuck loonies ($1 coins) My brother was absolutely pelting the girls with them until we just about got kicked out.

The other great game is that they like to lie down on the stage, roll up a poster of themselves into a cone shape and stick the skinny end into their snatch. You toss coins into the cone and if you get 3 out of 5 in, you get to keep the poster.

Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by joemama9119

did you smell it?
i bet it smelled like fish
never been to one. im curious but ehh
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Page 1 of 2