this is the most ive been sick in a year that i can remember. whatever i have now is the same thing i had less than a month ago. i wake up in the middle of the night and have to pee, then i realize my stomach has a sour feeling, in the morning my stomach still feels bad so i take some pepto bismul, then in the afternoon i start to feel feverish and tired, i get a headache and i feel pretty bad the rest of the day.

the last time i had this it only lasted 1 day so i hope i feel better tomorrow because i have to go to work and i cant afford to miss work in the next five months.

so pit, tell me some stories of your own sickness

or make me feel better

or laugh at me or something.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Nine times?

(someone better get the reference here)
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I've had walking pneumonia twice. I still went to work, though I probably shouldn't have after I started coughing up blood.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Aug 23, 2010,
You probably have some white blood cell deficiency or something.

Um, I had woken up a few times with a sharp pain in my abdomen over the past 8 months or so and thought nothing of it (I figured I strained something taking a wicked poo) which would always subsist after a couple hours or so.

Well, earlier this summer it struck much worse and I was pretty much debilitated at work. I went to the hospital and they took my appendix out of me just before it ruptured. Then, morphine.
I got really ill for licking a phone once.. not a good idea.. know how many people's dirty mouths have been near those things?

However, two Christmas' ago I was really, really ill, like, couldn't get out of bed ill, and I spent that Christmas and new years on my own in my house.
Last edited by Chrisseh at Aug 23, 2010,
You count how many times you get sick?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
I got appendicitis coming up towards christmas but my parents didn't believe anything was seriously wrong. Took me to the hospital on christmas after finally believing me and I had it taken out that day.

Was left feeling weak and in alot of pain for about 3 days before hand.
Post op didn't feel to great either.
Not to be all preachy or anything, but you should try drinking more water, take multivitamins, get more sleep, eat healthier, and be more active. When I was younger, I really didn't do much of what I listed other than sleep, and I got sick so many times it was really annoying. Now that I'm older, I hardly get sick at all; maybe 3 times a year at worst. But of course, I guess I'm mildly lucky too for not catching anything too bad to being with.
AIDS
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Quote by burndttoast
Not to be all preachy or anything, but you should try drinking more water, take multivitamins, get more sleep, eat healthier, and be more active. When I was younger, I really didn't do much of what I listed other than sleep, and I got sick so many times it was really annoying. Now that I'm older, I hardly get sick at all; maybe 3 times a year at worst. But of course, I guess I'm mildly lucky too for not catching anything too bad to being with.

i drink 6-10 glasses of water a day, ive been taking vitamins more this year than i have in the last 15 years, ive been taking sleeping supplements for the last two months, ive been eating healthy for as long as i can remember, and my job requires me to be extremely active.

thats why im so confused. there was a period of about 8 weeks starting in may where i got sick 6 different times with 6 different things and didnt have a single healthy day.

im pretty sure im doomed. at least to some extent.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
if you get sick nine times a year, see a doctor.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I've had bronchitis 4 times this year. It sucks especially when I'm supposed to be training for swimming.
cat
Quote by lushacrous
Nine times?

(someone better get the reference here)

Ferris Bueller?
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Last edited by carlos_almighty at Aug 23, 2010,
you might have AIDS
sɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɥʇıʍ poob ʇou ɯı uʍop ǝpısdn sıɥʇ sı ʎɥʍ pob ɥo
Quote by heavyairship
i wake up in the middle of the night

just to hear them say...
Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Vox VT-20+