Hey =]

Now, I know this is gonna be almost impossible to achieve, but I'm looking for a reasonably cheap amp (tube or solid state, whichever) that's loud enough to gig and practise with.

I'd say, anything less than £300 tbh, and yeah, I'm very willing to go used =]

So, any suggestions?

Thanks.
PRS SE Torero | Fender MIM Tele | Jackson RR3

Bugera TriRec Infinium | Randall RH50T

Marshall 1960AV

Soundcloud
Band Facebook
what genres do you play?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah, forget to mention.

mainly metal, bit of progressive and alternative, so need a good clean and a nice high gain

Marshall 1960AV

Soundcloud
Band Facebook
Bear in mind one of these is a head, so needs a cab, thomann do a great cheap one.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LINE-6-FLEXTONE-2-60-WATT-Ix12-COMBO-/160470679189?pt=UK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Jet-City-JCA-20H-Tube-Head-Designed-Mike-Soldano-/190432636664?pt=UK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL

TBH TS, best thing to do is save around 500, you could get a JCM900 and one of them thomann cabs.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
How's the Bugera V55?
It looks quite good, 55 watts so it's obviously loud enough.

I'm thinking maybe that and a Bugera 412F cab?

It works out at about £360 so it's not all that expensive?
I've got a distortion pedal i can always boost the gain with if needed too.

How does that sound?

Marshall 1960AV

Soundcloud
Band Facebook