hey guys need to sell some stuff to fund a 7 string

im selling:

a korean Fender Tele with twin humbuckers in trasnparent crimson red, i belive this is known as the custom flame top model, its in geat condition. £200 for this lovly tele

Tc Electronics Nova Dynamics.Twin Noise Gate and Compressor pedal almost mint complete with box and power supply £80 for this amazing pedal

Boss NS-2 Used conition with box does exactly what it says on the tin. £35 for this Industry standard.

all prices DO NOT include shipping. shipping would depend on where u are based but will probably be around £10 via courier tho

PAYMENT BY PAYPAL IS PREFERED

IM OPEN TO TRADES BUT ONLY FOR 7 STRINGS
i didnt mean to my computer spazed, before i could finish the thread, and when it spazed out it posted it in its current state and i didnt know that so finished the thread and then realised there was 2 and it wont let me delete the first one.
Quote by daverichards
any pics of this tele?

not at the moment but i can take some tommorow and post them, its like 11pm atm so not the best time to take pictures lol
I'm interested in that Tele
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
that tele makes me ugh in my pants

is it still for sale?
Rickenbacker 620
ltd mh-1000
Fender jaguar

tu-2>>FZ-2>MXR Flanger>Ph-8>Line 6 FM-4>DD-6

Engl savage Head.
black start artisan 4x12
Quote by alphasignal
that tele makes me ugh in my pants

is it still for sale?

yea man did that to me to lol.

but i dont really use it much now as iv got my esp and i need a 7 lol so yea it is still for sale lol
cool, for 200 i may be interested, i am receiving a sum of money soon and this may be a good purchase, whats the sound like?
Rickenbacker 620
ltd mh-1000
Fender jaguar

tu-2>>FZ-2>MXR Flanger>Ph-8>Line 6 FM-4>DD-6

Engl savage Head.
black start artisan 4x12
Quote by alphasignal
cool, for 200 i may be interested, i am receiving a sum of money soon and this may be a good purchase, whats the sound like?

well its alot bigger sounding than a standard tele being made of mahogany set neck and twin humbucker, but it does retain a bit of the tele twang especialy in the high end so u get a bit of both worlds if u get my meaning, very nice sound tho i use it for high gain metal but it also sounds great at lower gain and on clean is amazing tbh.