It doesn't have to be the hardest thing you can play, just something that sounds cool. I've been playing acoustic for about 7 years (started when I was 7) and electric for about 1 and a half. My favorite thing to play is probably Reptilia by The Strokes. I wanna learn some cool new songs, and also, I love guitar harmonies. Sorry if I posted in the wrong section.
Crystal Mountain by Death when i'm myself, and Leper Messiah by Metallica when my band jams together.
Ibanez 540R
Ibanez RG1421F Prestige
Ibanez RG7620
Ibanez RG120
Charvel 275DLX
Peavey Grind BXP 6-string Bass
i have to agree with the zombieritual. some death is what i usually enjoy playing the most. crystal mountain, pull the plug.. etc. i could jam to some death all day
By myself it's either The Rose March by Smashing Pumpkins, or Far Away by Jose Gonzalez.

With a band I love jamming on War Pigs by Black Sabbath, Heat Of The Moment by Asia (STFU), or various Pantera songs (specifically Walk, Cowboys From Hell and A New Level).

Also with a band, Tool.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Panama. Every time I play I inadvertently start playing it. Also:
Sweet Child O' Mine solos.
Won't Get Fooled Again
Summer Song (Satch)
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Vicarious by Tool, Gardenia by Kyuss and Make It Wit Chu by QOTSA.
Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
Unholy Confessions, So Far Away, or Gunslinger by Avenged Sevenfold.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Soul To Squeeze - Chili peppers
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Fade to Black by Metallica. Playing the ending solo, there is just no way to describe it.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.