Hi

So we are a five piece band from France; and we've put a couple of our songs up on myspace, so let me know what you all think.

the person that recorded us didn't really do what we wanted but they sound alright now (except the vocals could be louder; distortion sounds weird and drums tinny)

www.myspace.com/arovidia
Gibson Les Paul Std HB
Fender MIM telecaster MW
Epiphone ZW Les Paul
Orange Rockerverb 100
Orange 4x12
MXR ZW-44
Dunlop Crybaby
Line 6 Relay G30

www.myspace.com/arovidia

Quote by Will Swanson
Pull your scrotum out, and smear it over your walls.
Last edited by Beefyfrog at Apr 10, 2011,
So what do you all think ?
Gibson Les Paul Std HB
Fender MIM telecaster MW
Epiphone ZW Les Paul
Orange Rockerverb 100
Orange 4x12
MXR ZW-44
Dunlop Crybaby
Line 6 Relay G30

www.myspace.com/arovidia

Quote by Will Swanson
Look on your profile. I commented and shared my thoughts.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
I am a bit confused about why you have labelled yourselves as Alternative because listening to your songs and looking at your influence list I see nothing Alternative there, you are metal so that is very misleading.

Expecting an Alernative band which is what I listen to I am presented with a pretty standard female fronted Metal band. Having said that the music you make is pretty good if (here it comes) a little derivitive of Evanescence, Breaking The Silence even more so with its piano introduction. It's good and well written and performed but it is not Alternative.
-Mithaearon-
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."
Wow only just saw these comments (looking through my threads xD)

We struggle alot to "label" ourselves seeing as we play with a multitude of style bands, bands that label themselves as metal and who are a lot more metal than us and vice-versa... the two songs on our myspace are the ones that were the most well recorded, and not our favourites nowadays ^^.

In our newer songs (we haven't recorded yet) we try to get away from the Evanescence comparison (which our singer and the rest of us hate xD cause we don't want to be just another female fronted band where the other members don't matter). I now sing lead vocals in a couple of songs...

sorry about being mislead, was not intended

and thank you all for your comments
Gibson Les Paul Std HB
Fender MIM telecaster MW
Epiphone ZW Les Paul
Orange Rockerverb 100
Orange 4x12
MXR ZW-44
Dunlop Crybaby
Line 6 Relay G30

www.myspace.com/arovidia

Quote by Will Swanson