Ebay has finally pulled through for me. After seeing many deals go well past my range, I found this beauty, sitting with 45mins left and no bids. I thought to myself "Don't get your hopes up, someones probably waiting till the last second to snatch it up....".
But I was wrong! 15 minutes came and still no bids! So i placed my bid. And i won. An almost flawless Parker Nitefly V4 for just $459. It was a goddamn steal.
I was a little worried when it arrived in a box that looked like it had gone to hell and back, but when I had discarded the box, the guitar lay inside its plush, padded case. It was beautiful and shiny. I had heard things about these guitars and how thin the necks were. Well, to my surprise, this guitars neck feels like a slightly sanded down Schecter neck. The graphite neck allows for fast, smooth playing while the bolt-on neck joint allows for unobstructed upper fret access. The guitar is bright and airy sounding with just enough low end. Now this is a version 4, which means only one output jack and a push button to switch the Piezos on and off along with a selector switch for either magnetic, both, or just Piezo
It is a great addition to my growing collection of guitars. It contrasts my Schecter C7 Hellraiser FR in almost every way. My one gripe about this guitar is the piezo is noticeably louder than the magnetic pickups. And without further ado, PICS!!

Excuse the old, dead guitars in the background.. they are works in progress.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Last edited by shaggydogJV at Aug 24, 2010,
wierd... when it said USA made content i first thought if Fender or Gibson
A Parker fly is just a phenomenal guitar
HNGD i hope you enjoy it
Crazy looking shape to it but it looks great!

HNGD!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
thats one ****ing incredible price! i have no need for one of these right now but if i stumbled upon one for that price, id surely snatch it up too!

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

that's a great guitar, parkers play and sound great.

i like the two fenders with invisible necks as well.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020

made me laugh, quite clever :P

and grats OP, 450$ is a steal, though im not a fan of Parkers myself.
I know nothing about Parkers, so I am a littel curious about the brigde - I have never seen anything like it.
Quote by SYLrules88
thats one ****ing incredible price! i have no need for one of these right now but if i stumbled upon one for that price, id surely snatch it up too!

I wasn't looking for one either, i was actually in the market for a 6 string bass. This just happened to show up in the suggestions box.

Quote by gregs1020

Actually, its a squire and an '80's kramer Focus 1000. Both need rewires and new bridges.

Quote by Fender Dane.
I know nothing about Parkers, so I am a littel curious about the brigde - I have never seen anything like it.

It's got a Piezo-acoustic saddle setup. Think of it as a better version of the trem found on the Musicman JP6. I say better because it has three modes:Bend down only, fixed, and full float.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Last edited by shaggydogJV at Aug 24, 2010,