Right, so everytime I here 99 by Fightstar, the bridge of it always, always reminds me of a song by The Used.. I just have no idea which one... it might not even by The Used...

Any of you in the pit have any clue?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkNh7q0x8Mo

There's 99 by Fightstar, the bridge-y bit I'm talking about starts just before 3 minutes.

Thank you so much!

Don't you just love Charlie's eyebrows.. they're beastly... mmm
Last edited by Chrisseh at Aug 23, 2010,
it dosent but i know what you mean
Quote by stratdud39

i just facepalmed your facepalm

Quote by whalepudding
Hitler has been a villain in more films and ruined more hairstyles by association alone than any other suggestions.
Quote by Dio10101
Can you give the point in it where you want us to identify what song it is?

His singing at about 3:00

And it reminds me of older Used, like, their self-titled period.
I'm not sure.. I think it is, like, the first verse.. but I swear I listened to Blue and Yellow earlier to see if I could find it.. but, well, I guess that's what it was though Thanks guys! Big e-whateveryouwants for you.
Quote by archangels
That's what I hear too.

Actually, I find it hilarious that I knew what song you were looking for. I only know like three Used songs.

Blue and yellow is the only used song i know and the second i heard the bridge i had a feeling it was what you were thinking of You're not alone (:
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
I heard it and identified it on the spot. I'm in love with their self-titled album. Shit, I was listening to it when I came into this thread.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Aye yeah, it is a great album, I easily prefer to any of their newer stuff.
Aha, blue and yellow seems quite popular thoough. Well, thanks again for the help guys, can get some rest now.