7 pedals for sale. I'm the original owner of 6/7 and have boxes/manuals for those pedals. All in great condition. 3 pedals have velcro on them, but I can remove it if you wish.

BOSS NS-2 ($35) -- Great noise suppressor. I've had this one for a few years, it's been to 2 gigs and a few practices, and has been treated real well.

BOSS SD-2 ($80) -- This is a super rare BOSS pedal that just isn't my style. I got this off ebay for $100. It's in good condition, but no box or manual (though you can find the manual online like I did)

MXR Dyna Comp ($30) -- Great compressor (this is actually my second Dyna Comp). It's been to 1 gig and a few practices and has some velcro on it.

Dunlop DC-Brick ($50) -- Good power source, comes with all of the connector cables it came with, and is velcroed.

Delta Lab Rock Distortion ($20) -- Got this 'new' from Guitar Center. They didn't include the battery cover. But the pedal is fine otherwise. Took it out of the box, played it once.

Delta Lab Tube Overdrive ($25) -- Got this at the same time from GC. This is a decent Tube Screamer clone. Took it out of the box, played it once.

Korg Pitch Black ($45) -- Excellent true bypass tuner. Served me will through plenty of jams, 2 gigs, and bedroom rocking. It's got velcro on it.

Shipping and Handling can be arranged via PM if you're interested...
Attachments:
P8030386.JPG
P8030389.JPG
P8030390.JPG
P8030391.JPG
Pedal Board(s)

GAS list:
- Fender Jazzmaster
- Supa Trem
- 2x12 cab
- Mesa Lone Star
- ondes martenot
I'm interested in the NS-2. I'm kinda new to this particular section of UG's.. so how does this work?
Quote by Duane_Allman
Your gayer than me, and thats pretty gay.
Quote by Twist of fate
If there's blood on the field, play ball.
[center]
The
e|--3---0---0--|
B|--0---1---0--|
G|--0---2---1--|
D|--0---2---2--|
A|--2---0---2--|
E|--3---x---0--|
You just lost.[/CENTER]
international shipping is possible if you're willing to pay the fees and costs and what not. I'm still trying to sort through the PMs and emails to figure out who claimed what first, I'll send you guys PMs once i get everything square.

--*kill'emall*: The way this generally works is if you want to buy a pedal, we reach an agreement, you send a payment through paypal, and I ship it once I get the notification that the payment was successful.
Pedal Board(s)

GAS list:
- Fender Jazzmaster
- Supa Trem
- 2x12 cab
- Mesa Lone Star
- ondes martenot
I'm interested in both the dynacomp and pitchblack. I need to get some stuff sold first though : /
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
For whatever reason, UG won't let me edit the ad... but the Dyna Comp, Pitch Black, and DC Brick have all been CLAIMED.
Pedal Board(s)

GAS list:
- Fender Jazzmaster
- Supa Trem
- 2x12 cab
- Mesa Lone Star
- ondes martenot
I want the ns-2 is it beat up at all?
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
I looked at the pic i do want it as long as it works like it should.
pm me if you still have it Thanks
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Come on man your killing me lol, Do you still have the Dunlop dc brick and if so would u do 40 on it? Im slightly interested in the dl tube od too!
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
And some pedals

PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
prices are firm (since they're already ridiculously low). the OD is gone and the Brick is claimed, but it seems like the guy is yanking me around. So if he doesn't pay by the end of the week, i'll let you know
Pedal Board(s)

GAS list:
- Fender Jazzmaster
- Supa Trem
- 2x12 cab
- Mesa Lone Star
- ondes martenot
Quote by theGlitch
prices are firm (since they're already ridiculously low). the OD is gone and the Brick is claimed, but it seems like the guy is yanking me around. So if he doesn't pay by the end of the week, i'll let you know

Ill pay you today if we can close the deal before 2pm eastern i work 3rds or tom , have u had any issues with the brick? Thanks
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
And some pedals

PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Quote by slipknot_420
Ill pay you today if we can close the deal before 2pm eastern i work 3rds or tom , have u had any issues with the brick? Thanks

I forgot to as is it 50 shipped?
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
And some pedals

PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Sorry man, I'm running it first come first serve. I gotta give this guy his fair chance. But no, I've never had a single issue with the brick.
Pedal Board(s)

GAS list:
- Fender Jazzmaster
- Supa Trem
- 2x12 cab
- Mesa Lone Star
- ondes martenot
Great prices Regarding the DC brick and the UK guy interested. Wouldnt it be for a different voltage input over the other side of the pond? I know we run @ 230V over here but I think they're different over in the US.

I know its an issue with the VLPP2+ and I'm sure the Brick would be the same.

Best of luck selling anyway mate, shouldnt be waiting long.