So im looking for a little amp that is extremely convenient when it not possible to lugg my peavy with me (say guitar class at school), I want a headphone amp and i ran across the Vox amPlug Metal headphone amp (http://www.guitarcenter.com/Vox-amPlug-Metal-Headphone-Amp-104915285-i1385633.gc ). It also doesnt look stupid like other headphone amps.

If anyone knows of these please tell me your opinion of them. Im not looking for them to me amazing just pretty much functional and a half decent sound. Thanks.

Edit: Tell me if you know of any better headphone amps.

And yes my style of playing is hard rock/metal
Last edited by -Kr0n1c- at Aug 23, 2010,
If you have an ipod touch/iphone, you could try iRig. It supposedly sounds awesome and it's way more versatile.
Gear:
Jackson DXMG
Schecter 006 Deluxe
BC Rich Revenge Warlock
Jasmine Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Quote by spacec0wboy
If you have an ipod touch/iphone, you could try iRig. It supposedly sounds awesome and it's way more versatile.

Nah, i dont have one, and im not really looking for versatile, thats what my vypers for. I just want something thats going to give me a nice high gain distorted sound onthe go but still sounds pretty decent.
Roland Microcube.

If you can use pedals, the ZT Lunchbox is great, but it's more of a portable gigging amp than a portable practice amp.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??