So for about a week now, my eye has been twitching sporadically. It's happened before, and it's quite common to all peoples. I have been able to put up with the annoyance it causes me for the total of a few hours each day, but at this point, it's just mental torture. It has become like the old "I'm going to repay you for that punch, but I won't tell you when" sort of thing. I know it will twitch, but when? In 2 seconds? In 5 minutes? Right now GODDAMNIT!!!!

Pit, what are some of your mental breakdown moments that are caused by the simple things? Maybe your stories will amuse me enough to restrain me from punching myself in the eye.
One of my cats brought god damn fleas into the house, and I just could not get them out. That nearly drove me mad.
That's usually connected to sleep deprivation.

Things that annoy the crap out of me, I get eczma on my elbows and my neck, I know I can't itch it or it will get worse but I can't resist ! Bah!
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
stress maybe, stress is way underestimated

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
Drink more water and get more sleep.
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
RIP Dio

May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

stuffy nose. I just want to bash my head repeatedly against a wall until it goes away.

or, when one side stuffs up when you're laying down, and you flip over to get it unstuffed, and the other sides gets stuffy, and you're in a perpetual loop of flipping over for hours until you're too tired to continue and eventually fall asleep.

happens every night.

edit: is happening right now. my god, when will it end!?!
Last edited by MakinLattes at Aug 23, 2010,
I sometimes get that when I have too much caffeine. Could that be the problem?
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by qsceszxdwa
Go Sea Doctor!

No!

It's easy enough to cure on your own.

Purchase some Amyl Nitrate (you can find it online, ten bucks per bottle, sometimes called Video Head Cleaner.) Then, transfer some of it into an eyedropper. Put two drops in each eye, closing them for about a minute (will burn, but don't worry.)
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']No!

It's easy enough to cure on your own.

Purchase some Amyl Nitrate (you can find it online, ten bucks per bottle, sometimes called Video Head Cleaner.) Then, transfer some of it into an eyedropper. Put two drops in each eye, closing them for about a minute (will burn, but don't worry.)

(Invalid img)

But what do I know!

Last edited by AeroRocker at Aug 23, 2010,
Once when I was a kid I punched my morning wood. I wanted to go back to sleep.
There's danger on the edge of town,
Ride the king's highway baby

Quote by zaidsharifi
OMG I swear my eye has been twitching since last wednesday too and it's driving me nuts. It's getting sensitive to light too

A pirate goes to the drs office and says to the doctor
"Arr, there be a steering wheel in me pants!"
and the doctor replies "A steering wheel in your pants?! Well how'd it get there!"
"Arr, I dunno but it's drivin' me nuts"

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
A pirate goes to the drs office and says to the doctor
"Arr, there be a steering wheel in me pants!"
and the doctor replies "A steering wheel in your pants?! Well how'd it get there!"
"Arr, I dunno but it's drivin' me nuts"

Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Stupid thread is stupid.

"reported"
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"