Big time work in progress. 98-101 are an idea for a transition, but I'm not sure about it. The bit after that long empty space is an idea I'd like to use here, but I can't say for sure I can make it transition well. The riff after that is what I want to be the outro to be. Absolutely ball-crushing breakdown that isn't just boring chugging.

Suggestions are welcome, encouraged and appreciated. C4C.
Attachments:
BOOBZ TOO POYNTE OH!.gp4
BOOBZ TOO POYNTE OH!.gp5
BOOBZ TOO POYNTE OH!.mid
I'm not sure exactly what you want in that empty space but I decided to edit it with a little bass/drum part with some power chords over it so its not completely boring. I attached it to this post. Its not much, but its something there until you figure out what to put there. Maybe it'll give you an idea.
Anyways I do like the song though, I'd probably rate it a 7/10. Not the type of music I listen to, but I liked it. I have no idea why but it reminded me of Emptyset (they don't even use guitars in their music! haha).
Attachments:
BOOBZ TOO POYNTE OH!Edit.gp5
I just want to say that I can see parts of this on the next The Faceless album. The whole thing reminds me of them so much, especially the main riff and your soloing style.

I like it, I like it a lot.
You will bow at my feet or I'll rip out your knees

and make of your face all the carnage you crave