As much as I like to defend my country from people labeling it as a savage and barbaric country. I have found out I have no need to defend it anymore.

Sialkot is a small city in Pakistan.
2 boys aged, 16 and 18 left home to play cricket in a nearby area. Upon entering the area some people started beating them up. That wouldn't have been a problem, some people do this eventually fights die out, and nothing happens.
The fight grew and grew and eventually around 40-50 people were beating up brothers.

When someone would try to stop the fight people would just yell out "Dakoo" which in Urdu means thief. So the police assumed they were thieves, even though everybody knew the boys well and knew that they were decent kids and wouldnt do such a thing.
Nobody entered and stopped. The brothers were beaten with, wood sticks, hockey sticks, stones. and with bare hands.

The police just stood there and watched it happen. Eventually the boys were tied from the feet and dragged around the city. Then they used the rope tied to the boys' feet to tie them up high upside down.
Then they were dropped. Killing them.

This is the only article i found but there are a lot of videos on youtube of the whole scene.

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/news/pakistan/president-condemns-brutal-murder-of-brothers-in-sialkot-jd-03

Now i'd like to think that, people did not know what to do. Because the kids were labeled as thieves but they did let them die. If the police standing there thought so too, shouldnt they have stopped and taken them to jail, and give them a fair trial?
Nobody thought of this.

We are savages. Anybody that was there saw it happen, and also did nothing but make videos and take pictures.

I'd rather have been tied up beside the brothers than watch anyone be killed for no reason.

tl;dr 2 innocent brothers brutally murdered for no reason.
Quote by Afroboy267
[something about NiL having an std]

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Funny you should say that, when I contracted gonorrhea, I peed almost a mist when I woke up that morning. That's actually how I noticed something was wrong.
Big thread already about it man
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
inb4 there already was a thread about this. EDIT: someone beat me to it.

Yes, it does suck. It's stupid. But it's planet earth.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Last edited by MortifiedLizard at Aug 24, 2010,
Here in the western world, we're taught to ignore you 'savages'.

The only problem is, how do you, TS, live a decent life? You grow up around senseless murder.

I'm Irish, and we're the same man. We're all regarded as bombers. Come over here, steal their women and their jobs. It's either than or sit on the kerb and cry about the ****ing injustice of this planet.
Decent life?
My lifes pretty normal. All this stuff i find out about, is all on the news.
Any riots that go around in the city dont affect me, because when they do happen we stay happen.

Besides i have only been living 6 years here. Most people are pretty used to it.
Quote by Afroboy267
[something about NiL having an std]

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Funny you should say that, when I contracted gonorrhea, I peed almost a mist when I woke up that morning. That's actually how I noticed something was wrong.
i think at least six people are killed on average in my state alone everyday. government people, police officers, drug lords, drug dealers, innocent people sometimes, etc.
my cousin got killed like two months ago. most are not by beatings, though, AK47s are popular 'round here.