Hi guys.
After all your help I finally decided on the tube amp that i wanted, and i got it. The egnater tweaker. Anyway i love this amp, it sound beautiful, just one problem... I don't have the all the effects i had on my solid state shit amp. Some of the effects i need, but these are not all, are:reverb, delay, wah, overdrive, fuzz...

Now, the type of music i play is pretty much anything, except for like screamo death metal stuff. I need a mulit effect pedal that will no take away from the great tone of my tube amp. My budget is about $200-300, and i am willing/want to go used. I'm willing to go a bit higher then my budget, but it would have to be something extremely good.

Thanks all.
before you go buying effects - just one question - does your amp have an effects loop?

because you don't wanna go putting effects like wah before the sound is distorted as it won't have much of an effect - and quite the contrary if you put the wah in the middle of the effects loop. check the back of your amp for two sockets, in and out, usually under the heading "effects loop"

anyway if you do then we can begin to tell you good pedals/pedalboards to get. otherwise there's not much you should spend money on just yet.

however, if you're playing clean then there's not a problem at all.
Epiphone Les Paul Owner.
Quote by EUniqe
before you go buying effects - just one question - does your amp have an effects loop?

because you don't wanna go putting effects like wah before the sound is distorted as it won't have much of an effect - and quite the contrary if you put the wah in the middle of the effects loop. check the back of your amp for two sockets, in and out, usually under the heading "effects loop"

anyway if you do then we can begin to tell you good pedals/pedalboards to get. otherwise there's not much you should spend money on just yet.

however, if you're playing clean then there's not a problem at all.

Maybe I'm reading your post wrong, but a wah usually doesn't go in an effects loops. It's meant to go as close to the dry guitar sound as possible, before the preamp or pedal distortion. It affects the EQ differently, usually more desirable before distortion.
Line 6 M13. I bought a used one from musiciansfriend.com for $320 with a coupon.

I absolutely love mine.

Very versatile. You can use the 4 cable method to run part of it in front and part in the effects loop.

I'm seriously considering getting another one.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Last edited by FacingUsAll at Aug 24, 2010,