the chili peppers a the reason i started guitar and i would like to thank them for inspiring me.
who inspired you to learn the guitar?
A7x, hearing Blinded in Chains on Need for Speed.
Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
Avenged Sevenfold, for me. Bat Country and Beast and the Harlot in particular, i already knew how to play at the time but hearing stuff like that i was like 'dude, i have to learn this song!' They've been one of my favorite bands since then, and i've learned countless songs from them and many other artists..
Eddie Van Halen.
Eruption

That is all
Quote by sporkman7
so what wierd things can u guys do? no not like laser vision or meat vision or something, but like random stuff that usually comes in handy
I was on house arrest, I had nothing to do and my sisters boyfriend gave me a guitar.
ಠ_ಠ
The Beatles. I was obsessed with them when I was around 8.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
My grandfather for forcing me to play his battered old acoustic when I was about 4/5 years old and Kirk Hammett as when I heard Fade to Black I was like "awesome I have to learn those solos"
My Guitars:
Epiphone Flying V
Westfield SG
Laney Lc15110 230 G Tube Combo 15W
Presonus Audiobox USB

check out http://soundcloud.com/
eddiechance
Went to guys house, he played every Metallica solo I asked him to. Ordered my first guitar off ebay the next day.
Last.fm

Good Trades:
lp_dude_2 / miketheslut/ kshands / alexmack

Boredom.
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
The Ramones
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
must have been the searchbar I guess.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore