Hey...!
i'm supposed to change my multi-effects processor.. i currently use a Line6 Floor Pod (not plus) and i find the tones amazing!!! it's really cool and easy to work with...
but now i want to try something with more capabilities and want to be able to use the bank features...

so i'm considering both the FLoor Pod Plus and the Korg AX3000G
i mainly play prog (Porcupine Tree, Opeth) and want to be able to use diverse tones ranging from screaming high distortions to sparkling cleans with lots of delay..

I don't have an amp right now (sold my Marshall) so i would want the processor to work fine with a PA...

i went to try these pedals out and the Floorpod + had this problem where the volume pedal would just not work... :| i tried three and it didn't work on two of those.. so i'm not really happy with the reliability.. besides here in India, we use 220V of power supply so i have to carry this phase converter thing every time i jam.. i dnt think the korg has that problem too.. though i couldn't play around much with the korg, i thought the presets were a little bland compared to the floorpod plus.. dunno!

at the end of the day, i want great tones...
any thoughts?!
Neither. Go for the Line 6 M9 or M13.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Check out the Boss Me 20 maybe? Its for around 10-15k
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

nah... way too small for my needs..
i wouldn't mind a used pod XT live or a boss gt-8 :/
but cant find nobody!