Well I think I posted before about what amp i should get. Regardless I'm gonna ask again due to the fact that the previous post is probably dead and that I have different interests in mind now.

Well I'm looking for an amp that has clear and sparkly cleans that are good enough for blues and just plain clean and overdrive that can do good with classic rock and hard rock mostly. Maybe a little metal. It doesn't matter whether it's tube or SS because I've recently decided to man up and take on tubes.

As for my budget, it's around $500 but I might stretch a little. I'm currently looking at the Blackstar HT Studio 20 but I wanted to hear any other recommendations. Thanks
Egnater Tweaker
Vypyr Tube 60
Bugera V55 or V22
Used Peavey Classic 30
Jet City Amps JCA20
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
Egnater Tweaker
Vypyr Tube 60
Bugera V55 or V22
Used Peavey Classic 30
Jet City Amps JCA20

hey, no fair! i was going to say that. ive been looking at one as well, played it taday, and yeah it was great. cleans are sparkly, and there is more than enough drive to do classic rock.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
The blackstar is a great amp, id back you up on that or a Vox Classic Plus.
mojostompboxes.com
Quote by rocknroll93
hey, no fair! i was going to say that

You and about 95% of the GG&A forums

I second the Tweaker!
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.