Hi guys,

I need a new amp ! I'm in Toronto so I probably will have to look in local shops. Their variation is pretty narrow, but would u guys suggest some nice amps ? What I have, AT MOST, is 200 CAD + TAX ~~~~ 230 CAD . Prefer to pay less thou.

I have a Digitech RP350 in use. It is extremely nice (I gigged many times with only it and my Les Paul and plugged in the venue's amp. Worked nice.) Ahem, so I need no effect. i am a bedroom musician so nothing more than 30W please (for SS. I don't know the equivalent for tube amps). Phones are needed.

I know, I know Marshall works well with Les Paul (), but does that apply to low-end SS amps like MG15 ?

And will it be able to jam with a drummer ?

I play classic rock, hard rock, alternative rock, and some pop music.

Thanks guys, let me know what you think.

p.s.: Recommend me nice cables too !
Gear:
Spear SHL-1 Evil Monkey
Digitech RP350
Vietnamese Made - Duy Ngọc Acoustic Guitar

Soon my gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Save up some more and maybe go for a Blackheart Handsome Devil, Epiphone Valve Senior, Jet City Amps JCA20 or the Egnater Tweaker.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
no, i can't have more than that. i already payed too much on my guitar =)
Gear:
Spear SHL-1 Evil Monkey
Digitech RP350

Soon my gear:
Maybe try a Vox Vt15 or 30. I love mine. There pretty cheap too. I think my 30 watt was 230 Canadian, so a used one would be even cheaper. It gets plenty loud too.
Quote by Chocobo142
Hi guys,

I need a new amp ! I'm in Toronto so I probably will have to look in local shops. Their variation is pretty narrow, but would u guys suggest some nice amps ? What I have, AT MOST, is 200 CAD + TAX ~~~~ 230 CAD . Prefer to pay less thou.

I have a Digitech RP350 in use. It is extremely nice (I gigged many times with only it and my Les Paul and plugged in the venue's amp. Worked nice.) Ahem, so I need no effect. i am a bedroom musician so nothing more than 30W please (for SS. I don't know the equivalent for tube amps). Phones are needed.

I know, I know Marshall works well with Les Paul (), but does that apply to low-end SS amps like MG15 ?

And will it be able to jam with a drummer ?

I play classic rock, hard rock, alternative rock, and some pop music.

Thanks guys, let me know what you think.

p.s.: Recommend me nice cables too !

...the guy above just recommended very nice solutions because you'll waste your money on most SSs and you'll outgrow it sooner than you think.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Thanks, I fairly like the Epiphone Valve and Vox based on reviews. Have to try out myself first. Anymore idea?
Gear:
Spear SHL-1 Evil Monkey
Digitech RP350

Soon my gear: