Im selling my Blackstar HT-5 combo. I've not had it long, and the previous owner had it from new and took good care of it. It is in great condition except for a tiny nick in the tolex in the bottom corner (as you can see in the picture) This is barely noticable.

I assume you know about the HT-5 by now, it has taken the amp market by storm, and rightly so. This amp sounds like a much bigger amp cranked, but at a manageable volume. My favourite feature has to be the emulated output which actually sounds fantastic! If you have studio monitors or a keyboard amp like myself, you can crank your blackstar and plug it into these and get phenomenal cranked tone at a whisper. It doesnt matter if you dont though, because this amp still sounds great at a low volume through the stock speaker. It sounds great cranked, but I value the peace that keeping your neighbours on your side brings (i live in a terrace) so ive only done this once - when they were making noise too!

Im only selling it because I have too much stuff. My room is the size of a small cupboard and I refuse to get rid of my keyboard amp because it comes in handy as a mini PA and I play keyboard, but I don't have the space for 2 amps (my previous set up was a tonelab into the keyboard amp, which sounds pretty decent). It was a bit of an impulse purchase without thinking of the logistics of it, so as much as I prefer the gorgeous valve tone of this amp, its back to the tonelab for me. I'll probably get another of these if I ever move out, but I cant justify keeping it now.

The amp comes in its original box with footswitch and owners manual. Im rubbish at writing these things, so if ive left anything out or you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

I live in Stockton-on-Tees so the price is £210 if you can pick it up (or ill deliver) but otherwise it is £230 DELIVERED

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh199/chill901/IMG_0849.jpg?t=1282648510

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh199/chill901/IMG_0852.jpg?t=1282648558

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh199/chill901/IMG_0853.jpg?t=1282648579

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh199/chill901/IMG_0854.jpg?t=1282648604
If I didn't have exactly the same issue as you, I'd be all over this like a rash. Maybe if I can work out some space, but its unlikely. In the mean time have a free bump (not that you really need one straight after posting) for posting a perfect model of how an ad should look :P
I'm having a think about this. I'm in Darlington, so....

In the meantime, have a bump.
Stuff:

Ibanez SZ720FM (Duncan Distortion and a 59)
Fender 60s (Mex) Strat - (SD vintage pups)
Blackstar HT5
EHX Metal Muff
Digitech Weapon
Quote by metalhead64
I'm having a think about this. I'm in Darlington, so....

In the meantime, have a bump.

no worries - ill be happy to deliver to darlington if Im not working!

How come your sig says HT5 out of curiosity?

Cheers Crimson :P
if it hasn't sold by the time you have gathered the money then its yours, but I have to accept the first good offer of dosh I get im afraid, sorry.
Price reduction. £220 DELIVERED (or £200 if you pick it up/live near enough for me to deliver it)
unless it was a direct swap for the engl then no thanks

Im looking for cash really, sorry. If your stuff sells then let me know and we can work something out
oh and thats not a laugh at the gear you have, but the concept of trading a HT-5 for an engl... that nodding laugh thing looks sinister. Sorry for the double post
heya mate if you still have this next friday could you let me know? and do you take paypal as i would need it delivering.
if its gone now or before then no worries and a free bump lol
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Fender Greta + 1x12 Homemade cabinet - For sale PM for details.
Gibson Les Paul Studio 2013 - Goldtop
Washburn Idol WMISTD
Ibanez RG LTD450CB1
Tanglewood TSE505
Zoom G2.1Nu
Dunlop CryBaby Wah
@ shields, no worries mate - somebody is selling just the head on here... not sure if he still has it but there is a head with marshall 2x12 going and they can be bought separately I think (but dont quote me on that!)

@mike - paypal is great and if its still here next friday and you have the dosh then its all yours
hiya mate could you go £200 delivered if you could i will have the money tomorrow??
Washburn Idol WMISTD
Ibanez RG LTD450CB1
Tanglewood TSE505
Zoom G2.1Nu
Dunlop CryBaby Wah
hiya mate its saying iv not got a pm
Washburn Idol WMISTD
Ibanez RG LTD450CB1
Tanglewood TSE505
Zoom G2.1Nu
Dunlop CryBaby Wah