Hey Guys,
I want to put a Bigsby on my Telecaster 72 Deluxe (the Tele with dual humbuckers).

Here's a picture.

So I'm thinking the Bigsby B5 telecaster set is what I want.
I read people saying you need a 'roller bridge' for the deluxe model. But I can't find them.
Could you experts please explain to me what I need to get to convert a Telecaster Deluxe to hold the special bridge in order to mount a bigsby?

Thanks so much
"if i were you I wouldn't fiddle with the feet etc. as that nullifies warranty but yeh, just get up in digitech's grill and demand they make you a custom whammy that is purple and gold and fires rockets when you bend +2 octaves"