Page 1 of 2
So it's 4am and i come back in my room, i discover a huge spider scuttling across my room. I basically whimper on top of my bed, thinking that it ran under it. Although, it did not, it must have been under my jeans 0: IT WAS A HUGE MOTHA-****AAAAA!! i was actually scared, and looking over it, i cant see why, its a spider, im so much bigger than it. anyone know what type it is? someone said its a house spider, my ma said its too big for a house spider.......its prolly a house spider right ? ;D also, i named her Laquisha, RIP.

TL;DR - big spider, scared, killed it, named it Laquisha

similar stories of how you got scared at something so stupid?
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
When I woke up this morning I was enjoying the view of my bed till I came to, then I spotted a spider crawling up my duvet. It was pretty bad, although it did wake me up.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Probably has horrible tone.
I'm a musician/composer before I'm a guitar player.

foREVer

R.I.P Jimmy "The Reverend Tholomew Plague" Sullivan.
people with gauges in their ears creep me out. the bigger the gauge, the worse it is. not to the point where i'm jumping on my bed and killing them, but i cant look at them during a conversation. i usually just turn sideways and pretend that i'm paying attention to something else going on around us...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
cant believe i didnt think about those kind of responses.....i also thought i heard it make noise before it moved, but apparently spiders cant make noise, so i guess not

Quote by God

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

gawdamnit ts, while i was readying your thread, a spider crawled on my screen! I have reason to believe now that your thread is cursed!
put it in a box and keep it as a pet!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by SilverSpurs616
Is it a Line 6?

i think so. i think it even has an insane channel
Quote by SG_dave
should have called it LaSquisha.

EPIC!
worthy of a 1/3 of a lolstack

I don't have any spiders in my house because my cats literally eat them. I also have a cat that eats their webs up like cotton candy (she actually SLURPS them)...
Quote by jibran
Quickly, somone make a joke about how bad Aussie spiders are.

Aussie spiders are so big they have health bars
Why are there so many threads about spiders on UG? And why does everyone name the spider? I would like to know.
cat
Nothing compared with the giant motherf***er i saw last night that made my mum scream like someone had pulled a knife on her or something
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
"House spider" isn't really a legitimate species. It's correct to refer to a spider as a house spider, though, because a large amount of spiders live exclusively indoors.

Identifying spiders by photo, especially blurry ones, is difficult and not something that can be done by a hobbyist like me. But if I had to guess, I'd say it's in the tegenaria genus.

Besides that, I can rule out the only relatively dangerous spiders that live indoors. It's most likely 100% harmless. If not, the bite will hurt a bit, there may be a little swelling, or a headache, in the worst case scenario. So I'd say it's safe to handle, but even safer just to prod with a stick and let it scurry off somewhere else.
i don't know why i feel so dry
ahhh, thanks for clearing that up, still scary though

Quote by God

Quote by JDbbx

Don't kill spiders! They kill all the other bugs we hate. Thats why when I see a spider in my house I just let him stay there because I would rather have spiders than all other bugs.
Quote by BloodyPaperclip
Don't kill spiders! They kill all the other bugs we hate. Thats why when I see a spider in my house I just let him stay there because I would rather have spiders than all other bugs.

My dog does that, including spiders.
Spiders like to hang out in my towel.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Insects are bloody annoying!!

,yesterday I was walking down the street minding my own business...

then suddenly I felt something stinging me on the back of my head, I couldn't get it out because it was stuck in my hair. eventually my mate pulled it out,
apparently it was some wasp or bee or something. I still don't get how it got stuck in my hair
id explode from fear if i saw that, or a bigger spider

Quote by God

Quote by JDbbx

There was a massive motha of a spider in my room a few weeks ago at about 2am. I woke my mum up to get it out of my room

I'm so cool
Quote by Gyroscope
Spiders like to hang out in my towel.

One time I was drying off after a shower and I felt something on my shoulder. It was a huge ****ing spider. That was like 8 months ago and I'm still terrified of getting another.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
One time I was drying off after a shower and I felt something on my shoulder. It was a huge ****ing spider. That was like 8 months ago and I'm still terrified of getting another.

Yeah, that exact thing happened to me except it was a small spider on my arm.

I shake my towel off every time now.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Hah! Try waking up with one of those on your face, killing it, rolling over and seeing one one your wall, getting up to get a shoe to kill it, finding a third one hiding behind your shoe, killing that one and then going back and killing the one on the wall, and finding a second one on the wall, killing that one, and then sitting in paranoia for a half hour before going back to bed and dreaming about spiders, and then waking up and writing a song about spiders to appease the spider gods.
My babies:
-Epiphone 1958 Korina Explorer
-Peavey Vypyr 30
-Epiphone Hummingbird
did the spider gods leave you alone? those damn bastards!

Quote by God

Quote by JDbbx

Had a good sized spider on my chest when i woke up in the middle of the night. it was right in front of my face and doing the spider chill and rub its mandibles thing and i literally had to tell myself to move and flip the covers on it where i proceeded to beat it with a plastic baseball bat.

If anyone lives in florida and knows what a Wolf spider is then you understand my terror. BTW i was 6..........
Knowledge is power
Page 1 of 2