I have a line 6 and I hate it but are their pedals any good?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Their Delay modeller (DL6?) Is good and some people say their distortion modeller is good but generally speaking they're OK but you can probably do better what effects do you need?
Last edited by AxSilentxLine at Aug 24, 2010,
you hate your line 6 amp because it's possibly the worst product they've ever made.

most of the rest of their stuff is very good - i haven't had much experience with their pedals, but they do seem quite good, though you won't like how they sound with your amp if you hate the way your amp sounds.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
I absolutely love my M13.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
I've played the Pod X3 Live, Flextone III and used Pod Farm. All great products. Their "Tonecore" pedals are generally not so great (though the Echo Park delay is quite popular) but their modelling pedals e.g. DL4, M13 etc. are good, though I haven't tried any.
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
Quote by Blompcube
you hate your line 6 amp because it's possibly the worst product they've ever made.

most of the rest of their stuff is very good - i haven't had much experience with their pedals, but they do seem quite good, though you won't like how they sound with your amp if you hate the way your amp sounds.

It's hardly the worst product ever made, get off that damn band wagon. Sure there are better products out there but a 15 watt would suffice for a little practice amp.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by Adam124
It's hardly the worst product ever made, get off that damn band wagon. Sure there are better products out there but a 15 watt would suffice for a little practice amp.

he said it's the worst product *they've* ever made, and I tend to agree
the spider isn't even THAT bad, but yeah, Line6 has made much better stuff.

I've never had any bad experience with them since I don't have a spider, only played with a lot of them.
I have a pod xt live that I've had for countless years, and it still sounds the way it always did, though the power input is all weird, i should open it up to put it back properly
the DL4 is an amazing delay pedal
the M13 is a great great great great great platform
the flextone, vetta, HD147 are very great amps also
their wireless systems are supposed to be unbeatable for the $
the variax guitars are incredibly awesome gimmicks =) you don't need it, but when you have it, damn you're happy lol
I like their delay modeller, but haven't tried the other pedals. But like others said already, if your amp is crap your sound will be crap, no matter what pedals you plug into it.

Quote by Adam124

The worst product "they" (meaning Line6) ever made, not the worst product ever made by anyone.

Get on the damn reading wagon or something, n00blet.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Aug 24, 2010,
Quote by Adam124

i think you ought to try reading the original post again, and then reading my post a bit more carefully.

he said he hates his spider, and it looked like that was discouraging him from checking out any other line 6 products, so i simply pointed out that they are sub-par compared to most other things from line 6, because they just are. doesn't mean i'm saying they are bad amps.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by FacingUsAll
I absolutely love my M13.

+1, the M13 is an awesome unit. Still tryin to sell all my pedals to replace them with one
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
The M13 looks awesome
HILT!

Where's Waldo?