Hey guys,

So I built an A/B box yesterday, and I'm having some trouble integrating it into my pedalboard. My idea was to put it at the beginning and run two separate lines of pedals--one clean (chorus, EQ) and one dirty (tube overdrive, delay, reverb). The last pedal in each line would connect to a channel on my amp. The idea is that with the press of one switch I can choose between a clean or dirty sound.

The problem seems to be my true-bypass Hardwire pedals. They seem to introduce noise into the signal, but only if there isn't a Boss (non-true bypass) pedal directly in front of them. It's really weird. I can't put the Boss pedal behind (closer to the amp) the Hardwire pedal, that does nothing. But if it's in front of the Hardwire the buzz stops completely.

I'm running a daisy chained One Spot power supply, but this same thing happened when I used a single Boss power supply to power a single Hardwire pedal connected to the amp. Terrible noise. So I don't really know if an isolated power supply is the solution.

Any ideas? I'd really like to use my A/B box, but it's a real pain to integrate into the board if I have to make sure I have a buffer in front of the circuit.
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender American Special Strat
Assorted Boss and Hardwire pedals
Vox AC15C1
have you tried without the powersupply and just battery?
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger