Title explains it, I need a new wallpaper for my ipod touch (inb4 apple sux lololol zune ftw)
Any good photos/images that are interesting?
Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
Noodz .

EDIT: Mine's a picture of me climbing out the window a 14th-century castle. I had no ropes, and I would have fallen 500m if I slipped. It was fun.

Before that I had this picture of my favorite band, Aghora.

Last edited by Dream Floyd at Aug 24, 2010,
as i cant advertise other sites on here, type skins.be into google and use whatever you want from there.

also erm... your fave musician????
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
How bout a cool shadowy pic of your guitar or sumthing. Take a pick from the headstock pointing down the neck, those look good if you can get the right angle.
Pop Art always looks cool. Try some Roy Lichtenstein, Andy Warhol or Jasper Johns.
Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
live pics of one of your fav bands are always cool, im actually currently looking for a wallpaper for my android haha
I had a cool pic of the headstock of my Syn Custom, with the skull with the top hat, then i switched it to the cover of Nightmare when they completed the puzzle to reveal it. (God i feel like such a fanboy) Then today i switched it to a spider that a friend of mine drew. She wanted it to be terrifying, but not so much that i would get scared. (Im terrified of spiders)
RevaM1ssP1ss
UG E-Vicar
RIP The Rev
One day Yugi will be mine

Schecter Synyster Custom
B.C. Rich KKV Signed By Kerry King
Schecter Gryphon
Ibanez RG240
POD X3 Live
Guitar Research T60R Tube
Line 6 Spider 3 150 Watt